Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

PP Parts List

mlange

For those that are interested...

I talked to PP today (their service is freakin' awesome) and got a parts list from them for those of you that are thinking about picking up one of the master modules and displays that you'll be able to find for cheap pretty soon and piecing together the remainder of a full PP system. This list was sent directly from them and includes info for both DBW and non-DBW boats.

Mike

PartsRequiredtocompleteSystem.doc

Edited by mlange

Great work on the parts list. Thumbup.gif So if your boat has a paddle wheel already and the price of a used master modules and $575 you can have complete system. Just add a hand timer for $50 or smart timer for $200 and your all set.

I will have a module with 6.5ng software and either a 5" or judges display for sale soon. ;)

Edited by onamission

how much is the upgrade. if the basic parts are $575. and I thought I read somewhere the upgrade is $400. then it would be cheaper to buy the parts and the upgrade package than to pay $1,200 for the complete unit. Dontknow.gif and if your boat is drive by wire the basic parts are only $255?

Edited by Cervelo

I said this on another thread but i priced out PP a year ago, simply buying the parts seperately and i was able to get it in the range of $700.

That is buying the Upgrade from cruise kiteven though i never owned cruise. and then getting the rest of the parts direct from PP. I'm surprised more people haven't done this.

I was about to do it but i lucked out and found a brand new system for $600.

I said this on another thread but i priced out PP a year ago, simply buying the parts seperately and i was able to get it in the range of $700.

That is buying the Upgrade from cruise kiteven though i never owned cruise. and then getting the rest of the parts direct from PP. I'm surprised more people haven't done this.

I was about to do it but i lucked out and found a brand new system for $600.

are you sure you priced that out as far as upgrading from cruise (without having cruise). because you would have to have bought the servo, the master module (which is $199 WITHOUT the chip), the paddlewheel, gauge, throttle linkage cable, and a couple of harnesses.

Just wondering, because I actually have a a little less into my PP Plus system, upgrading from a Cruise that I got on ebay really cheap.

With the upgrade you get the paddlewheel, master module, and display($549). you then need to buy the servo motor, throttle linkage and a couple of harnesses. (all of this was around 150-200)

total system price $700-$750, this is much less than the 1100-1200 to get it anywhere else.

Straight from the perfect pass site.

Upgrade your basic Cruise – If you are running our recreational rpm based Cruise, you can upgrade to a WakeboardPro for $549 USD. This includes a new Master Module, Paddle Wheel Kit & In-Dash Display. You can also upgrade to our three-event DigitalPro, call for details. Wakeboard Cruise systems can be upgraded to a full fledged WakeboardPro.

Edited by deltadisplaced
  • 1 month later...

[hijack]anyone interested in selling their 6.5 NG upgrade and 5" gauge, let me know. I contacted PP and they want 265 for the 6.5chip and gauge(more than I would like to have to spend)