Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Blue Upholstery Update

I thought I would update you all on my blue upholstery experience in my brand new VLX. If you are new to the site, I had a brand new wakeboard bleed blue ink all over my upholstery.

As of today, it is still blue, but Malibu has notified me that the new upholstery is almost done, and Hyperlite has replaced my board with a good new one and they just recently sent me a set of trainer skis for my kids to help compensate for the shipping and incoveniences.

Hyperlite and Malibu have definitely stepped up and I am really happy with both of their response. I will keep you informed, I will have to tow the boat back to Merced, that is the only real bummer in the deal!

Joe

Joe,

Did you let it sit in the sun for a couple of days and still nothing?

I was planning on letting mine sit out in the open soon.

Pete USA.gif

Joe,

Did you let it sit in the sun for a couple of days and still nothing?

I was planning on letting mine sit out in the open soon.

Pete USA.gif

Pete,

I must confess, I do think they have faded a little, but it hasn't really seen the sun.

Joe