Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Which Malibu Model

doughickey

Which MODEL of malibu do you own/use?  

362 members have voted

1. 1. Which MODEL of malibu do you own/use?

• Flightcraft
    • Skier
    • Sportster (CB and LX)
    • Response (CB, LX)
    • Response LXi
    • Sunsetter (LX)
    • Sunsetter LXi
    • Wakesetter
    • Sunscape
    • iRide
    • vRide
    • Sunsetter VLX
    • XTi (Sunsetter or Wakesetter)
    • Echelon
    • Tauntrum
    • NON-Malibu

I think it will be interesting to see which Models of Malibu are represented by our 500+ Crew members.

Let me know if I missed a model.... and I'll edit the post/poll.

Edited by doughickey
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Addictedto6

• WakeGirl

• doughickey

• Slider

I tried modifying the poll to segregate the LXi from the other Response's, and the different Sunsetter models. Can't. I can now only edit my comments. Didn't realize this. Sorry.

I suppose also would have been nice to see DD vs V-drive.... and also model years.... but would have made for a complex poll.

Edited by doughickey

Doug,

I modified the poll to include the SLXi and separate the Response LXi. Hope you don't mind...:)

EDIT: I left the poll numbers alone so the LXis will start at zero.

YOU GUYS SUCK!!!! You forgot us HUD boats... The ECHELONS!!!!!!! How dare you without us you would never have the SV23 hulls Tongue.gif Ok I am kidding...

You can tell the person who did this poll is a skier, not a wakeboarder. He broke out the Sunsetter's and Responce's, and even the Ride boats, but left all the various wakesetters group together, heheh.

I was just wondering if everyone else is as loyal to Malibu as they are their own particular model. I don't know if I would want another Malibu, except the SLXI "classic", for my purposes.

no wonder there seems to be so many wakesetters, there is only one entry. I chose XTI, even though it is a wakesetter too. ;) don't change it for me though.

I was just wondering if everyone else is as loyal to Malibu as they are their own particular model.  I don't know if I would want another Malibu, except the SLXI "classic", for my purposes.

It was the LXI that led me to a Malibu decision, not Malibu leading to an LXI. If I had to get a new boat today, not sure if I would convert to the RLXI or switch brands...haven't looked around closely at the other brands.