Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

What Wakeboard do you use?

martho

Son's board HL Premier DNA 140 & Parks bindings

Daughter's HL Premier Biolite 140 & Spin bindings (Also boat board)

Husbands board HL TFD 142 & Parks bindings

My board HL Eric Ruk 138 & Vargas bindings

My son liked the HL Premier DNA so much that we had to purchase a new boat/daughter board this weekend because of the binding changes.

I personally haven't been convinced about the dark side, although I keep trying. :lol:

Edited by summergirl
2005 Hyperlite 3DS 139 with Temet bindings.

Before that, I was on a 2001 Premier for 4 season...awesome board!

Hey 'Banks,

How does the 3DS stack up against the Premier?

I'm on a 2004 TFD with 2004 Zeus (so comfy, they are like wearing slippers!!!)

Hey YZ,

The 3DS is the TFD, just renamed.

ME:

-05 byerly 137/05 LF teams the two complement one another perfectly and after i got them they match the boat too!

-04 blue lake 5'6"

OTHERS usually on the boat:

-05 substance 138/05 sphynx

-05 angel/05 minx

-02 byerly dna/03 parks boots

-04 the gate

-04 grubb 116

Hey YZ,

The 3DS is the TFD, just renamed.

Ya, I was just wondering how it compared to the Premier. I've been trying to find someone who has one to come ride with me so I can try his (hers.) :)

Edited by YZThump

Me: 05 - 142 Byerly.

I had an 04 - 137 Byerly, but the laminate was peeling off in several locations. I contacted HL warranty department. They suggested I repair it with two part epoxy or bring it back to the local shop for a full replacement. I returned it for the larger 142 without any problems from the shop. I love my new board.

Wife: 03 - 137 Byerly

Boat: 142 Belmont. Great board to have around for new boarders. Has not failed us yet. It even pulled a 65 year old blind grandmother of 5 with a prosthetic leg and a replaced hip....ok now I'm exagerating a little bit.

• 6 years later...

2008 CWB Absolute 141 (still ride) w/faction bindings

2010 CWB DB9 144 (current) w/Zeus closed toe

2011 Ronix One LTD 146 (in the mail to my house) w/District open toe

Edited by JIMJOM

Me- 2012 Hyperlite Marek 140 with 2012 Hyperlite Team Bindings

Wife- 2010 Hyperlite Eden with 2009 Ronix Luxe Bindings

Community- 2011 Hyperlite State with 2011 Hyperlite Remix Bindings

Me- 2012 Hyperlite Marek 140 with 2012 Hyperlite Team Bindings

What do you think about the Marek? i have read reviews of people that love it and from people that hate it. Is yours the nova core? How do the bindings mount to that board?

Me

2010 Hyperlite B side (142) w/ 2011 Hyperlite Kobalt System

Brother

2010 Hyperlite Marek (140) w/ 2010 LF Shane LTD

Boat board

LF Team (139) w/ LF Shane

What do you think about the Marek? i have read reviews of people that love it and from people that hate it. Is yours the nova core? How do the bindings mount to that board?

I love it so far. I've only ridden it a hand full of times this year, but it is fast and gives a ton of pop off the wake. If you are used to a three stage rocker, you'll love it. If you're not, you will probably feel like you are getting bucked off the wake.

I have the bio core model and the team bindings were my choice after hearing a lot of people complaining about the "pinching" from the system bindings.

1997 WakeTech Flight69...if I can get my bindings to fit on the board this weekend lol

'12 Watson Classic w/ '12 Shanes (boat)

'11 Watson Hybrid w/ '11 Watson LTD (cable or boat)

Boards for friends (PS3 w/ Ronix bindings, '11 Watson Classic w/ Sovens)

Guess Im pretty much a LF guy until I need new gear.

How do you keep revamping these 6yr old threads lol

LOL, sorry, i dont mean to, but i wanted to create a post about wakeboard reviews. Before i created that post i wanted to make sure it didnt already exist. In that search i found these post and brought them back from the dead...

2009 hl bside 136 with 2009 hl audios.

We use my old 1999 vero for the house board. I am pretty anal and dont like anyone using my current stuff.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2