Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Father's Day Rules

tgaugh

Finally, today the wife came home with the Phase 5. Been waiting weeks for this! The LF bag is just a gimme for the new surf board and existing boards - her way of wrapping the new board Surprised.gif

p51.jpg

p52.jpg

p53.jpg

p54.jpg

Yahoo.gif

Can't wait to get out now!!!!

Tgaugh - I am assuming you picked that up a MNinboard? I almost took that one home but decided that since I have a blue boat, that the surfboard should be blue as well. :) Mine was a anniversary/fathers day gift. I can't wait to give it a try this weekend.

Nice Tgaugh.  Do you know if MN Inboard has any more?  I want to get one.

Rob

I wouldn't bet on it Rob. When I walked out with mine there were 2 out of the 10 they had just received left. That was last Saturday.

Yeah I couldn't say. They were going to call me when the oolge's came back in, they only had the smaller ones in stock. They never called Mad.gif but the wife made it in snatched it at the right time so I guess that is luck.

I wouldn't buy it from there - it is overpriced, if you can wait pick it up online save you some money. I can't complain as it was a gift. You're welcome to ride mine in the meantime, I need you for ballast! Tongue.gif

Keep in mind the red vs blue - #1) the bottom is white so you can't see it in your racks anyway, also they are all sprayed indiv, so no two are alike.

./niche

Father's Day was good to me too...

2004 Kampus Slide 43

Went wakeskating for my first time today and made it up on the first try Yahoo.gif

Are we adding this to the AM runs lineup now?  :)

Depends how much we want to piss off the other boats :)

Got up on it 3 times in a row without any issues...just as easy as a wakeboard to get up on...