Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Magic Til Boat Trailer Aluminium TML / TALS Series

shot

I have a Magic Tilt Aluminum, but not sure it t is a TML series or not. I will have to drag my lard arse out of the chair to get the model # of mine.

I have a friend, who is the Majic Tilt rep for Central Fl. If you are around Salt Water, I think they are the best Aluminum all-welded trailer on the market.

Edited by Skiall6

Hello, lived in Fla for 10 years and owned a couple of the trailers, single axle magic tilts, good for light boats in shallow water where you need to winch your boat on the trailer. I could not imagine using anything but a drive on with a Malibu.

Hello, lived in Fla for 10 years and owned a couple of the trailers, single axle magic tilts, good for light boats in shallow water where you need to winch your boat on the trailer. I could not imagine using anything but a drive on with a Malibu.

magic tilt MAKES an aluminum drive on for ski boats (so do many other trailer companies). I have one. I would say Magic Tilt is an ok trailer company. I have an aluminum for my Fish boat (NOT magic tilt, Karavan), and I think it is a little better made, but that's just my opinion.

Edited by jgouveia3