Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Have a Dog?

Ronnie

Not my dog. We're not dog people.

House is almost done, we're in finally. Still need landscaping, irrigation, fence and plaster and fill the pool after all that. Still like about [ ] that much. We're planning a big party for our boat buds soon. Want to make the trip?

Wake&Sno and Wake&snobro - I guess we need 4?

I'm kinda surprised that isn't on our dogs already!!

Wake&Sno and Wake&snobro - I guess we need 4?

I'm kinda surprised that isn't on our dogs already!!

Jut 2, my dogs aren't boaters, sorry, cool collar though!

Edited by WakeAndSnoBro

My hairy beast loves the water and so does my parents, but my mom is still on me about doggy life vest. I worry more about doggy messes on my carpet. Think of it this way, if he can't swim you don't have to deal with the smell of wet dog.

I to have a water challenged retriever. My 2 year old golden will only go up to her knees. Craziest thing I've ever seen. My other golden (15 yrs old) will actually go 10-15 ft deep, to retrieve. Seen her jump off a water fall to get her frisbee.

My Golden won't swim either. For the last five years, I've felt like a failure as a pet owner because I was certain he was the only one in the world that didn't love the water.

He keeps a good eye on my baby girl, though, so he's cool...

Edited by rts

I have (well, had) two Goldens, both LOVED the water. Unfortunately, we lost one last week due to old age/possibly liver cancer.

Sucks, hard.

Unfortunately, we lost one last week due to old age/possibly liver cancer.

Sucks, hard.

Sorry to hear about the loss of your pet. We had to put a good and faithful retriever down a few years back. It was the only time in my life I have cried aloud as an adult. Sometimes makes you wonder if the joy and happiness a dog brings to your family is worth the heartache at the end. (but I think they are)