Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2005 or 2006 VLX ??

goochy

Biggrin.gif When can you order a 2006 ?? July 6 th ?? How long would it take to get it ?? Also can I order a 2005 still ??? How long is 2005 wait ?? I have two demos on my boat for Sat, so I think its really gone this time Cry.gif I hope to order a new boat next week if it sells. Just hate to have NO boat all summer !! Mad.gif

I asked my dealer the same question last week. He said he has some of the 1st 06 build slots and I could be in one easily by mid-August. Kind of got me thinking pretty serious about one.

Just a warning, most of our team boats are usually early builds and they tend to have a number of small, nagging problems; although the last crop has been much better than the '03s and '04s were.

Gooch, If you order now you will get an 06. What color you interested in? My dealer has a hot looking 05 blue/white/black like mine with Titan!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Biggrin.gif Going to meet the dealer soon, I should have a deposit by this week or next week... I have a guy driving 13 hrs to buy my boat. I sent him almost 100 pics of it. Cleaning and being VERY ANAL has paid off. We are ALWAYS wiping on the boat, before it goes in the water, after it comes out of the water.. CLEAN, CLEAN, ... hope it sells this week. It has over 650 hrs on it and looks almost NEW !! Getting nervous about selling it, I have been looking at 2005s for 2 months , now I can not get a 2005 ???? Getting the 2006 it looks like !! Any more info on the 2006s ? I have seen wakeworld.coms 2006. Not sure about the stickers ?? I wish it said Malibu on the sides. When can i order a 2006 ?? My dealer is out of town this week. Any info on the 2006s LET ME KNOW !!! Thanks

Heres my 2001 VLX

post-227-1119536249_thumb.jpg

I have a friend who already has an order in for a 2006. I don't know if the dealer can place it, but he gave the dealer a deposit and the dealer said it would be the first 06 they get in....

Taking boat off the market, another boat buyer gone BAD !!!! I'm SICK !!!!! of people say they are coming or they are sending a check !! and never show up, or offer a LOW price at the last minute. Just going to keep it, it looks NEW, and its paid for. Sorry for anthor wasted post ......

When you posted a pic of your current boat I wondered to myself why you'd want to part with it in the first place. It looks pretty sweet.

Dude, see what you can negotiate for your boat on trade. You'll lose a couple thousand over selling, but sometimes it's worth it to not have the hassle of all the bad buyers.

We want proof, send cash! Ha! Congrats! So what ya gonna do now???? Breakin a boat on a 4th of July weekend!!!!!!! Clap.gif