Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Wakesiderides.com, live?

Boomer

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NorCaliBu

• stewart

• WakeGirl

• whiteVLX

All I know is that this summer I'm spending as much time as I can at Bullards Bar.  I will bring my v-drive, fill the sacs plus one extra and surf my a$$ off, while my friends buzz around us on there PWC's. 

In addition, we will only do this in the proximity of DD's  :)

Pirahna's or not, I'm there  Biggrin.gif

Cry.gif

Now I really gotta go.

Stewart

That was my plan too... I've got some ying-yang twins to crank up as well

Maybe we could surf a spline or something

I tried to go to Bullards two weeks ago- but Michael made it sound like it was much too far away... I'm onto his little tricks

Stewart

That was my plan too... I've got some ying-yang twins to crank up as well

Maybe we could surf a spline or something

I tried to go to Bullards two weeks ago- but Michael made it sound like it was much too far away... I'm onto his little tricks

It's probably no more than 1-1/2 hrs from El Dorado Hills.

On MBO someone posted that htere was camping there, whcih allows me to stay longer. In the past we went to Englebright but had to hotel it in Grass Valley.

Now, my mission is clear, Kill Bill (or Michael). Swamp the DD!

BTW, 2 VD's runing side by side could be cool, unitl someone falls. Could you imagine the secondary waves?

Englebright was ~1.5hrs from EDH... it is just difficult getting to hwy80 from this far up hwy 50 - especially pulling the boat

I figure I'm probably better off going to the foothill lakes south of 50, except for the enjoyment of plowing up some good water near DD's Yahoo.gif

Maybe we could do some covert activities, and make trouble on Wildwood Surfing.gif

That and V-Drives do seem to be becoming the new Wally vessel of choice and they besmerch a tenuous reputation further.  (Oh, sorry, there I go using big words again Tongue.gif ).

Michael, if your going to use big words, could you at least spell them correctly? It makes looking them up in the dictionary easier on us wakeboard and VD owners.

besmirch

v 1: charge falsely or with malicious intent; attack the good name and reputation of someone; "The journalists have defamed me!" "The article in the paper sullied my reputation" [syn: defame, slander, smirch, asperse, denigrate, calumniate, smear, sully] 2: smear so as to make dirty or stained [syn: smirch]

ROFL.gif

I bet Michael can spell "withdrawal" though. ;)

I'm sure the withdrawl

Man, you guys kept pounding on me even after I left.... :blush: ....you do care. Biggrin.gif

I hope all of you do seriously know that I get in these "tifs" for entertainment (Maybe I should get TV). Crazy.gif I like all water sports (sorry, Jack) except kneeboarding. Kneeboarding just hurts my rebuilt knee. I have a few skis, a couple of wakeboards, wakeskate, couple of surfboards, tube ( Yuk.gif ), we've even pulled one of those "tree seeker" plastic snow discs behind the boat. Shocking.gif Now that's a ride!!

As far as Bullard's....it's awesome. It my family's favorite lake. They allow shoreline camping and there are a few spots where you could get a dozen tents setup on flat ground. We should try to have a mini-WOW this summer. As for swamping my sporty :( wouldn't take much. I'll bet a canoe paddled fast enough could put water over my transom (especially if BaylinerNuts_EX was in the canoe) Shocking.gif .

Tease2.gif <----Closest thing I could come up with for "extending the olive branch". :)

I like all water sports (sorry, Jack) except kneeboarding. 

Awe, man. And I thought kneeboarding was for real men? I'm expecting Tony to jump in here again and rip you a new one about this sport. . . Biggrin.gif

Sorry for the spelling thing, Tony. I must have missed the disclaimer!

I'm expecting Tony to jump in here again and rip you a new one about this sport. . .  Biggrin.gif

Tony's good at the arguing thing but even he might have trouble arguing for an activity that you have to perform on your knees. Shocking.gif

I'm expecting Tony to jump in here again and rip you a new one about this sport. . .  Biggrin.gif

Tony's good at the arguing thing but even he might have trouble arguing for an activity that you have to perform on your knees. Shocking.gif

Yeah... I'm not going to touch that one...

I would seriously like it to succeed as well. Just a few days ago I was lamenting on how nice a site, as good as MBO, would be for all boat owners.

I'd love to see it happen, but unless you can keep the wakeboarder.com members out, it will degrade. Basically, I hope it's a site for OWNERS, not just 16-yr old kids who's dad just bought them an X-Star, and who loves bashing everything else.

I hope it succeeds, but it would have been a tragedy to not have a Bu owner's ONLY site. :)

Cool. I guess I'll be leaving then. All bow down to the MIGHTY wakeworld.com and their alumni!!

Boomer, since wakeboarder.com's members are so "stupid" and obviously you are so much better then everyone. Why bother posting on such a stupid site?

As far as the 16 year old whom's father bought him that hideous x-star: news flash! Wakeworld.com also has him as a member. Please give me a break, none of the members (I mean actual posters) are into "boat bashing" I'm sorry that you feel that way. Actually when you posted your boat on wakeboarder.com, I believe a lot of people (myself included) said it was an awesome looking boat. I love Malibu's, even if my parents own a Nautique. I think that the VLX is as good as any other boat whether it be a Super Air, or an X-star. Obviously the VLX was the best boat for you and your family and friends.

Some kids, myself included, love learning and looking at boats, all sorts, all kinds. I'm sorry that you have such a negative attitude towards kids like me, but hey, thats your prerogative.

Boomer: Congrats on the new boat! I hope you and your family (and friends) have many many hours of enjoyment.

Admin: Congrats on the new site. (looks great!)

Cheers,

Richard (Dragon88)