Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Wakesiderides.com, live?

Boomer

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NorCaliBu

• stewart

• WakeGirl

• whiteVLX

Well, either there is a lot of bugs or the site just doesn't function well.  I finally got got annoyed with the whole thing and bailed.  Thanks again everyone that helped with this site.  It rocks (and feels like home :) ).

Stupid.gif I'm so glad this site was created..... I can breathe now........

I feel at home again seeing all the same faces around here....

Plus this site has a bunch of new Smilies !!!! Wine.gifBeer.gifCheers.gif

As far as the other site - Vomit.gifVomit.gif

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you

I guess someone had some advanced notice on what was going down with MBO ??

Did you catch my post in the announcements section on why we're here? Yes, the other mods & I were told in March & were able to tour & view the new site.

Welcome to the Crew R1. :)

Well, either there is a lot of bugs or the site just doesn't function well.  I finally got got annoyed with the whole thing and bailed.  Thanks again everyone that helped with this site.  It rocks (and feels like home :) ).

Stupid.gif I'm so glad this site was created..... I can breathe now........

I feel at home again seeing all the same faces around here....

Plus this site has a bunch of new Smilies !!!! Wine.gifBeer.gifCheers.gif

As far as the other site - Vomit.gifVomit.gif

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you

I guess someone had some advanced notice on what was going down with MBO ??

Well gald your here, follow nocalian!!

A little slow about getting over here, nice site. Thanks to Michael in No Cal for showing me the path. I think this will become the new hang. I wish Jason well, it's a big undertaking.

Welcome auto, this site will grow as the members find it. It will be by word of mouth so if you know any one that would benifet from the move, make sure to tell the the URL.

Well gald your here, follow nocalian!!

Translated in to English:

Well, glad you're here, fellow Norcalian!!

Nice to see some things never change. Tease2.gif

:)

Michael,

We're working on the spell checker. :)

Hey it's hard to type w/ the boy in one arm Yahoo.gif

jqouveia3, only has appearance audio and tow rig.  Good star ratings on the 3 but low ranking.

I thought these were ski boats?  Why should they be ranked with wakeboarding trim levels? Ranting.gif

well, i went back in and added "ballast" comments for my fat sack and wedge, and then voted it a 5, just to get my rating higher.

after seeing their rating system, i decided i didn't give a crap, it still has a great SKI wake (notice I have eliminated the word RIDE from my vocabulary Biggrin.gif )

after seeing their rating system, i decided i didn't give a crap, it still has a great SKI wake (notice I have eliminated the word RIDE from my vocabulary  Biggrin.gif )

Now that's funny right there. I don't need anyone to rate my ride for me, it is pimp to me and thats all that matters. ROFL.gif

RIDE should be the first word any boater learns. :)

Yeah, You ride in the boat, then when you grow up you ski behind the boat. Tease2.gif

Boy, if you didn't see that comin'....<insert emoticon of little blind smilie with a white cane>.... :)

One of the things I have noticed on wakesideride; there are a few "bogus" postings - that is sad, but to be expected I guess; just some of the things you will see or experience on the net.

like what?

I'm really suprised how many BU's are showing, plus some others.

The other thing I noticed is ad's everywhere, but heck, wasn't tht the point?

One of the things I have noticed on wakesideride; there are a few "bogus" postings - that is sad, but to be expected I guess; just some of the things you will see or experience on the net.

I've done a ton of reading & researching on building & launching websites in the past few weeks, & from what I understand it's a fairly common thing for an admin to have a dummy account & use it to help stabilize or "seed" the forum depending on what goals you want to accomplish. In WSR case, there's a big fallout that they're trying to control, & I'm not saying that they're doing this but it's certainly something that happens. Frequently enough that every guide that I read that talked about launching a site talked about the possible benefits & dangers of doing it.

You guys are all intelligent enough to see through that kind of stuff, plus it's just not needed over here. :)

RIDE should be the first word any boater learns. :)

Yeah, You ride in the boat, then when you grow up you ski behind the boat. Tease2.gif

Boy, if you didn't see that comin'....<insert emoticon of little blind smilie with a white cane>.... :)

Excellent. I was pondering a response and see now that I have no need for one. Michael, I take back half of the bad things I've ever said about you. Biggrin.gif