Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Wakesiderides.com, live?

Boomer

Here's an article about wakesiderides.com on wakeworld.com, http://www.wakeworld.com/getarticle.asp?articleid=119

The rotating ads on top of every wakeworld forum page has an ad for wakesiderides.com as well. It looks clear to me by reading this article, that mbo is history.

I notice the web site however, still has a clock, ticking down about four more hours.

Thank God for themalibucrew.com!

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NorCaliBu

• stewart

• WakeGirl

• whiteVLX

I would seriously like it to succeed as well. Just a few days ago I was lamenting on how nice a site, as good as MBO, would be for all boat owners.

I'd love to see it happen, but unless you can keep the wakeboarder.com members out, it will degrade. Basically, I hope it's a site for OWNERS, not just 16-yr old kids who's dad just bought them an X-Star, and who loves bashing everything else.

I hope it succeeds, but it would have been a tragedy to not have a Bu owner's ONLY site. :)

Excatly why this site is here. We all owe a big pat on the back to Jason and we all hope the new Wakeside site will be successful. Who knows how much money will be pushing it to succeed. With the archive of Malibu resources not to mention the fellowship the site has had we all hope it doesn't go down the road with Wakeworld and Wakeboarder.com.

I also wish them the best.

At the moment I am not sure that I am that interested. I may just lurk around to see how it works out for them, but until then I like it that as soon as I logged on here I saw some familiar ID names.

When I first joined a forum for Nissan Titan immediately guys from the dodge and ford forums came over and big battles over brand names started. It got so bad that I just quit attending the site.

I really hope it will not get like that at the other new site and really liked the exclusiveness of MBO. Maybe I really am a snob even though I own the humble little Malibu Tantrum.

Ouch! Just checked WSR and they are still not up. Not a good way to start when you've got full page ads and a bunch of Internet publicity going. Hope they get it fixed soon!

I wish them (Jason) well also.

We just have to keep this place under Lances (04LSV's) radar. Biggrin.gif

Just kidding! I just saw the Batman avatar! Oh brother, he'll be right at home....

:)

That site is amazingly robust & complex.  It's got to be a real job getting it up & running smoothly.

True, but unfortunately that's not an excuse when you move into the commercial arena. I'm sure it will all work out in time though!

Rutat signed in as himself. - He just hasn't posted anything yet...

None of the mods signed him up - sorry if we (I) gave that impression on another page.

--------

BTW - I just checked and WSR is LIVE!!!!

Rutat signed in as himself. - He just hasn't posted anything yet...

None of the mods signed him up - sorry if we (I) gave that impression on another page. 

--------

BTW - I just checked and WSR is LIVE!!!!

:Doh: