Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

New 05 Vlx

Cbrown

Thanks for the compliments, I can't wait to see the the SS cupholders in it. The NVS speakers are big but they sure sound good. The scream for the rider but suprisingly are not too loud in the boat. With the bimini up you hardly can tell they are there.

Boat looks great! How do you like the Titan tower? Also does your sub hit pretty hard in the obser compartment?

Congrates & enjoy

:lol:

The sub hits ok in the observer compartment. It sounds about 10 times better when you open the back to the seat. If we did not have the heater it would be at the drivers feet in a heartbeat.

I really like the titan tower, the way it looks and functions. It is super easy to fold down and also it is very sturdy. I was a little worried after reading some of the previous post about it not being as strong as the series I or II but it still has less flex than the majority of towers out there, and this is loaded up with 8 boards and about 60lbs of speakers.

Thats one SWEET ride you have Chris !!! Thanks for the pull , last week !!!! It looks good and sounds good !!! The wake was HUGE at 26 mph !!! SICK !! Shocking.gif My boat might be sold ( AGAIN ) ... I have a guy driving 6 hrs to drive /ride in it !!! so wish me luck !! he did say if he liked it, he WOULD pull it home Sat !!! so if it sells lets go out in your boat on June 20 I'm OFF WORK !!! all week Yahoo.gif

Chris,

Great looking boat!!! We saw a MC on the BigBee with a pair of NVS Entity 1010 Series. Did you have any clearence problems with the bimini?

Larry

Whooooooooooo!  Man that is nice.  How do you like those NVS Addictions?  Gotta be rockin the whole lake. Surprised.gif

The addictions are amazing. They are loud and clear at 85ft and 24MPH. They go way beyond as far as sound quality and volume. One thing though I am giving them double the power that Duane at NVS recommends for them but they can handle it and it sounds awesome. Duane has been awesome to work with as well and would recommend NVS to everyone and anyone.

Larry, no problems with the clearance but the bimini stores a little different on the TIII as compared to the TII.

The 1010s belong to Matt Moss. I have only heard them on land, haven't had a chance to listen to them behind the boat.

Nice Ride!!! I got my own coming in any day now.

I had a question for you. You said that you can not put a sub under the driver side if you have a heater? I got the 2 outlet heater on mine and had been thinking of getting a sub eventually. Is there any room under the drivers side?

Thanks.

Gorgeous boat. I just emailed the pic to my wife and told her it was a picture of our next boat. Yahoo.gif Enjoy.

I love the addictions. So far for sound quality and loudness behind the boat they sound better than the skylon Deafcon Vs that I have heard. I do not know if the Vs are not setup right but the NVS are a lot louder at 80ft.

Nice Ride!!! I got my own coming in any day now.

I had a question for you. You said that you can not put a sub under the driver side if you have a heater? I got the 2 outlet heater on mine and had been thinking of getting a sub eventually. Is there any room under the drivers side?

Thanks.

I am sure that you could fit a sub back there but with the 3 outlet heater the core and two of the vents are right there. I am just to lazy to build a custom box and relocate the outlets at the drivers feet to the new box. Also I try not to do a lot of custom work that costs a lot of money because we sell the boats at the end of the summer and you really do not get the money back in resale. I try to make everything easy to pull out so that if a customer does not want it I can take it out and use it again.

2006s on order , July 6 th !!!!! Are you ready to sell, Cricket LOVES the colors on your boat. I'll call ya if mine sells ROFL.gif , I might be buying yours , if we can work out how to keep both of us in a boat for the summer !! Biggrin.gif I'll have CASH !! if mine sells , so I'll call ya next week...... CALL MIKE !!!! see about the white VLX ( to demo ) Surprised.gif , and how FAST can he get a 2006 in !!

Edited by goochy