Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Bay Area Fiberglass/ Gel coat repair

Hi all just wanted to let you know if anyone in the bay area need some fiberglass or gel coat work. I found a place called Leland’s Marine in Santa Clara. I called around and UWS uses a place called Fiberglass Unlimited but they moved out of the area. So I called the local CC dealer (I know don't beat me up) and a couple of other places and they recommended Leland’s Marine. Check them out kind of a hole in the wall but they do some good work. Hey CB remember I told you I had that little repair caused by some knuckle head. What I thought was a little repair turned into a 2500.00 Dollar Ouch. I still have to replace the sub that walked away from my boat. Anyway just wanted to let you guys know Lelands.

Rod,

I'm glad you found someone local to take care of your baby.

It's funny (ouch) how those little repairs end up costing so much.

:Doh:

Stewart the place is called Fiberglass Unlimited but they are no longer local, From what I heard they were removed the premises of their last location, is this true maybe but it was coming from two different competitors so you know how that goes "Take it with a grain of salt". I did remember one of the fellow MBO'ers, I think it was Sunsetskier Found a place in Fremont not sure what the name was. UWS was also sending people to Fremont as well. If the MBO site comes back on line do a search for fiberglass repair.