Sign in to follow this  
rod r

Bay Area Fiberglass/ Gel coat repair

rod r

Hi all just wanted to let you know if anyone in the bay area need some fiberglass or gel coat work. I found a place called Leland’s Marine in Santa Clara. I called around and UWS uses a place called Fiberglass Unlimited but they moved out of the area. So I called the local CC dealer (I know don't beat me up) and a couple of other places and they recommended Leland’s Marine. Check them out kind of a hole in the wall but they do some good work. Hey CB remember I told you I had that little repair caused by some knuckle head. What I thought was a little repair turned into a 2500.00 Dollar Ouch. I still have to replace the sub that walked away from my boat. Anyway just wanted to let you guys know Lelands.

Captain Blood

Rod,

I'm glad you found someone local to take care of your baby.

It's funny (ouch) how those little repairs end up costing so much.

:Doh:

stewart

Good to know.

BTW, where was the place that UWS was sending there customers. It might be closer to my neck of the woods.

rod r

Stewart the place is called Fiberglass Unlimited but they are no longer local, From what I heard they were removed the premises of their last location, is this true maybe but it was coming from two different competitors so you know how that goes "Take it with a grain of salt". I did remember one of the fellow MBO'ers, I think it was Sunsetskier Found a place in Fremont not sure what the name was. UWS was also sending people to Fremont as well. If the MBO site comes back on line do a search for fiberglass repair.

stewart

thanks

Faceplant409

Fiferglass Unlimited is now in San Carlos. I remember, I asked where it had gone on that thread on MBO.

stewart

Just across the bay from me.