Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Chris Parrish's NEW World Record!!

WakeAndSno

I just got back from the H2Osmosis Grand Opener Tournament at Trophy Lakes and watched Chris Parrish best his own world record. He got 2 at 43' off - it was insane - and so what if it happened behind a MasterCraft....

Mastercraft promptly gave him one of those man-sized checks for $25,000...

Here't to Chris Parrish and here's to H2Osmosis at Trophy Lakes! Yahoo.gif

JZ

Nothing against Parrish but I hope Dr. Jim breaks his record

It took 8 years for CP to break the WR. I doubt it will happen anytime soon.

Getting outside the ball is one thing. Turning and getting back to score 1/2 bouy is the next step. It is possible, but not probable for Dr. Jim's big day

WOW. less than 30 days. It took 8 years to get 1/4 ball and in a few weeks he gets 3/4 better on his own WR.

Well, to tell you the truth, I think he did... The tournament was sponsered by Budweiser/Pearlstein Distributors... Beer.gif

JZ

Well, to tell you the truth, I think he did...  The tournament was sponsered by Budweiser/Pearlstein Distributors... Beer.gif

JZ

Just checked my email invite from H2osmosis...you're right, the local beer distributor sponsored the beer at the party afterward. I'll drink a couple extra for Parrish tonight...

Did anyone read the press release Malibu sent out after Parish broke the record behind a RLXi? It gave a lot of recognition to the boat helping him ski so well. Not that that is bad. How are they going to write about this record? Behind a MC? Ouch!!! :)

The guys at the H2Osmosis were talking about that... They mentioned that he hit the first one on the Malibu, then when he matched it in round one on the MC (prior to hitting the 2 at 43), that the next tournament he is skiing next week is behind a nautique and that he'd likely hit it there as well -- Thus starting the bidding war for his sponsorship :)

JZ

WOW! That's absolutely incredible. Can't wait to see him at the Malibu Open in a few weeks. If anyone knows where the video is, I'd love to see how he got completely around 2 ball.

Mike

I could try to describe it, if you want. Otherwise it may be a while for video to surface... In the meantime, I'll see if Tadd and Seth have a copy I could upload.

JZ