Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Transom Pads

huskydawg

Just wanted to get your opinions on the Malibu Transom Pads that are on the Malibu Essentials webite--for those who have purchased.

I saw them at Bakes Marine in Issaquah,WA also.

Huskydawg

huskydawg,

bought it and love it. It has protected many bumps and bruses.

Perhaps the only thing I would like to see a little more rigidity at the bottom. Perhaps a poly strip or more material folded at the bottom to keep it straight.

Great product and it looks like it belongs on the boat. Graphics look fine to me.

Thanks for the nice words. I'll consider the bottom. We will try to improve the graphics over time. You could do me a favor and make a post that other could see as well as let you dealer know about product when your in next time.

Eric

Husky: Lovin it so far. Posted a pic in the other current thread. Blends right in on my black accent band and slips nicely between the boat and swim deck. . I was worried about it sagging under the rubrail but so far stays up nicely. Some folks would probably like to see different color choices and logo options.

John

it is nice to see positive feedback about this product from owners and users.

I kinda slagged the transom pads on a previous forum.

maybe I was wrong.

I'm very happy with mine. Works like it's supposed to and no complaints with fitment so far. Different color availability would interest others I'm sure. Black and white works for me.

it is nice to see positive feedback about this product from owners and users.

I kinda slagged the transom pads on a previous forum.

maybe I was wrong.

I'm very happy with mine. Works like it's supposed to and no complaints with fitment so far. Different color availability would interest others I'm sure. Black and white works for me.

A nice Reuben (red) bad with white logo would be great. :-)

• 2 weeks later...

I used mine last weekend and it worked great and I thought looked great. I wish I had used it last night when I took some of my son's friends out. I've got some new marks on the transom. Oh well.

• 2 weeks later...

Just bought and installed the transom pad on my iRide. Installed in seconds and did the trick. No hassles, and it looks great to boot! Well worth the money...

Catch

I appreciate the feedback. For those who have experienced gelcoat damage you will appreciate it more if you don't already have one.

Last year after some newbies were on my boat and before I developed the pad it cost me $250 to wet sand out transom etc.. I know some of you can do it yourself but the pad saves the effort and cost

Does anyone desire a blank pad rather than graphics.

Below are the places you can get you own Malibu Graphics Transom Pad

Malibu Essential Website(Malibuboats.com)

Bakes Marine--Issaquah,WA

Tilly's Marine-Ventura, CA

Tilly's will be giving away a couple pads at their getaway to Lake Havasu this weekend courtesy of Transpad Limited.

Guys-on the Transom Pads a couple of brief questions?

1. How many would buy a pad with no graphic(blank).

2. For those who are interested in custom graphics---do you have the ability to get 10 friends together(screening singles would be more expensive), and what kind of graphics would get your attention.

I am almost certain that I'll do a blank pad soon.. My biggest issues is I don't want to handle the money so I have to get Malibu(Essentials) to carry or local dealers.

Thoughts would be appreciated.

Eric

[email protected]

1. Blank

2. '04/'05 Standard Tribal Graphics

3. '03 Standard Tribal Graphics

4. Malibu in factory Font style (my choice) (also would go with more boats)

These transom pads are a real transom saver. The boat I was on (Wakeace's) that had it on looked like it was a quality item and protected the transom well. I think you've got a winner here. It just needs to be styled to fit more boats. There are MANY more boats out there without those graphics than those with them.

Hi Eric!

Great work and a perfect product for us enthusiasts!

I would love to purchase a black one either blank or with the "Malibu" in factory font style (w/o any tribal graphics)!

Would overseas shipping be an issue for you?

Gday Eric,Thanks for all your help getting a Transom Pad out to Australia for me , all i need now is my boat :) ,and once again SORRY for stuffing you around with the pay pal thing. Cheers

Hey huskydawg

Are they reversable?

I mean does the backside look the same as the front side so one could have logo on one side and maybe some word that the CFO does not approve of on the other?

Hey huskydawg

Are they reversable?

I mean does the backside look the same as the front side so one could have logo on one side and maybe some word that the CFO does not approve of on the other?

Reversable yes, no log currently on back. Interesting though?