Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

New 23

superjet

I decided to get rid of the 04 VLX and get a 23. I picked it up the morning we left for a week long lake trip to NW Arkansas. 22 hours and so far so good!

post-278-1184722190_thumb.jpg

Edited by superjet
Something about that boat is just refreshing...

creamsicle2.jpg

And I intend that as a compliment. I really do like the way it looks, and you don't see many like that - nice pick

Great looking boat. Which "Air Capital" are you from? I have never seen that color combo on the water yet. Great choice

Great looking boat. Which "Air Capital" are you from? I have never seen that color combo on the water yet. Great choice

I'm from Wichita. Is there another "air capital"?

Something about that boat is just refreshing...

creamsicle2.jpg

And I intend that as a compliment. I really do like the way it looks, and you don't see many like that - nice pick

Thanks. I haven't seen another one like it (yet). I've had a ton of compliments on the color, but I really like the way it handles. I'll miss my VLX, but this boat is the best size for our crew.

cac_logo.gif

Yep...we have those here, plus Lear, Raytheon, Spirit, Boeing.

cac_logo.gif

Thats probably because it's nice and flat in Kansas. lot's of aviation history their.

Nice Boat. it doesn't look like every other Bu on the water, which is good. It's cream sicle sweet Rockon.gif

Superjet and Jetskipro sounds like a good challenge.

cac_logo.gif

bill lear really knew how to design an aircraft. still the most beautiful planes in the sky. i'd love to have an old 23d or 24.

mark riley fun fact #3489573: my grandfather was a lear dealer 35 or so years ago.

I am originally from just south of Wichita. The big metropolis of Mulvane, KS. I still have some family that live in Haysville, Mulvane, Belle Plaine and Derby. Wichita is the air capital that I was thinking of, just didnt know if someone else thought their hometown was an "air capital". Welcome to the site!!! Great looking boat!!

I am originally from just south of Wichita. The big metropolis of Mulvane, KS. I still have some family that live in Haysville, Mulvane, Belle Plaine and Derby. Wichita is the air capital that I was thinking of, just didnt know if someone else thought their hometown was an "air capital". Welcome to the site!!! Great looking boat!!

Thanks! I know people in all of those places. It's a small world.

cac_logo.gif

Thats probably because it's nice and flat in Kansas. lot's of aviation history their.

Nice Boat. it doesn't look like every other Bu on the water, which is good. It's cream sicle sweet Rockon.gif

Superjet and Jetskipro sounds like a good challenge.

ROFL.gif

Hey Wichita, if you find yourself up in the big city give me a holler for a pull. My LSV is on Longview - SE side of KC. A buddy of mine from Wichita rides with me, or we ride his Nautique 2001 on Raintree.

We're usually at Cheney Res, since it is close. I like to pop out there during the week. We like Beaver the best, but can only do a couple of trips a year.

ilovetrains - Thanks for the offer. Thumbup.gif

When we stay close we usually hit the mud hole as well. Haven't tried Beaver, we usually pull to Table Rock (Shell Knob) about 4-5 times a year. Maybe we will see you at Cheney. BTW nice looking boat.