Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

What if malibu's didn't exist?

GeorgeWBush

Who is seacond best?  

537 members have voted

1. 1. If you had to buy a boat tomorrow, but it could not be a malibu, what would you buy?

• mastercraft
    • correct craft
    • centurion
    • supra
    • supreme
    • tige
    • mb
    • calabria
    • moomba
    • epic
    • i/o all the way
    • Sanger
    • Gekko
    • Infinity
    • Wakecraft
    • Svfara

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NorCaliBu

• jetskipro550

• 1FootDan

• MalibuTime

I have never driven anything but Malibu, but I LOVE the way the Mastercraft looks!!!!!!!!! I sometimes wonder if the grass is greener over there.

Plus1.gif

I've always liked the Prostars and have considered getting one in the past. The only thing that stops me is our local Malibu dealer is so great to work with.

I have never driven anything but Malibu, but I LOVE the way the Mastercraft looks!!!!!!!!! I sometimes wonder if the grass is greener over there.

Plus1.gif

I've always liked the Prostars and have considered getting one in the past. The only thing that stops me is our local Malibu dealer is so great to work with.

I've got lots of friends with various vintage PS 190's and 197's and they're all great boats. Excellent to ski behind and fun to drive too. Overpriced IMO, but great boats nonetheless.

I had a Supra (2000 Legacy) previous to getting this '05 RLXI and loved it, it was a really good slalom boat and a great family boat as well, had very few issues with it in 8 years of ownership. But I've wanted an RLXI for a couple of years, and now that I have one it would be difficult to go back to Supra. Considering that they haven't built a REAL ski boat since '01 it's really not an issue anyway.

Probably a used 197 if I absolutely had to. Think I'll be a 'Bu man for quite a while though.

Ed

Mastercraft X-Star with the "pickle fork" front would be my next choice.... sweet boats. Or maybe the X-80 with TWIN ENGINES! That must be crazy powerful....

Mastercraft X-Star with the "pickle fork" front would be my next choice.... sweet boats. Or maybe the X-80 with TWIN ENGINES! That must be crazy powerful....

X-80 YeeHaa Thumbup.gif Take all your family and friends and still have room for the dog Rockon.gif

• 9 months later...

I had a chance to ski the new CC 200 a couple of weeks ago. Awesome!Great wake for all of us still using the red section of rope, great design / layout, and I must admit, it tracks better than my boat. It's definitely worthy of a test drive.