Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Getting the most out of a VLX

natman29

i rode behind an rz2 and loved the wake. Big and not just lip. I just dont find alot of lip in the VLX.

Nv, you want to take that one? ;)

Yea, the VLX is very lippy especially when you put the wedge 1/4 way up. Thumbup.gif

Your dealer is an idiot for telling you the bow ballast doesn't make a difference. He just cost you some serious resale value, anyone looking for a VLX wants the bow ballast unless they just don't know anything about the VLX's.

Edited by 06vlx
Your dealer is an idiot for telling you the bow ballast doesn't make a difference. He just cost you some serious resale value, anyone looking for a VLX wants the bow ballast unless they just don't know anything about the VLX's.

Plus1.gif my dealer told me i did not need it to use but it is good for resale. but i always use mine

Ok so you don't have front ballast, go out and buy 3, 85lb fat sacs and stick them up front. There easy to move around and will solve your no ballast in the front. But even with out the factory sac up front it still is an awesome wake!!!