Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

tower replacement

babsin

Has anyone replaced their tower? I have a titan 2 that was recently damaged and will have to be replaced. If anyone has gone through this let me what you did and how you did it. Thanks in advance

Sorry to hear that. Sounds like you only need a new rear hoop.... Should be able to get that from Titan (though your dealer) and just bolt it into place. I've been e-mailing Titan about an issue with a rack today and their responses have been great!

Sorry to hear that. Sounds like you only need a new rear hoop.... Should be able to get that from Titan (though your dealer) and just bolt it into place. I've been e-mailing Titan about an issue with a rack today and their responses have been great!

I emailed them yesterday asking about buying just that piece and haven't heard anything back yet. :( My dealer said I would have to buy both pieces since they are a matched set.

A Titan III is a matched set - a Titan II is not. I believe you can get a rear hoop only. I might even have a used one.

Peter

A Titan III is a matched set - a Titan II is not. I believe you can get a rear hoop only. I might even have a used one.

Peter

Let me know if you do have one. I might be interested.

Titan personel are great to deal with and they have a great product. Maybe they could just make you the back have with some info from you but not sure.

Great product yes, if and when you get it. "Back ordered" is a word we hear frequently.

No foot damage, only one side of the large U piece that connects to the boat behind the drivers seat.

Make sure the plate is not bent. The last one we replaced had a bent rear hoop and a bent plate on the front. In that case, a matched set was the only way to replace it correctly.