Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

INT weekend

baumer

Hi everyone, a lot of things happened this weekend at the INT tournament. To start I only go bubbles when all of us kids did the dash for cash but it was fun anyway. Later that night we had a birthday piñata and a limbo contest. I didn’t win the limbo but I got lots of candy from the piñata. My friend who won the limbo contest got $100 to buy boarding gear. Later that night there was a guy named Eric he got up on this huge unicycle and juggle fire it was really cool.

Saturday morning for the wakeboard tournament I did a wake to wake HS, 1 wake TS, Board slide, bunny hop 180 (thanks to Joe) then fakie cross the wakes, switch in the flats and then did a Power slide for my wild card. I got my personal best score for Saturday of 2340 points. Yahoo.gif

Sunday, I did the same pass and finished so early on my first run down that I was crossing the wake to get one more trick in (half cab) that I hooked the tip of my board then face planted. Surprised.gif My feet got ripped out of my bindings my helmet broke and popped off my head leaving me with a big headache and sore neck. I got my board back on then started my second pass but just wasn’t feeling right and hooked my toe side while doing my bunny hop 180 and face planted again, ugh it hurts just thinking about it. Cry.gif

I learned to ride a wake skate this week and competed on Sunday in the wake skate division and came in third. I had a great time. Clap.gif

Little D,

aka Nicole

More pics soon

Edited by baumer

Good Job Nicole, we'll bring a wake stake to the WOW if you want to try again. You just have to have your own pair of shoes to wear Biggrin.gif

Yeah Nicole aka Little D :)Clap.gifRockon.gifThumbup.gif

Stupid.gifPlus1.gif

Kewlpics.gif

Way to go Nicole and thats the way to show off the Crews name when up on the poduim.

How are you doing with the INT's Mr Tim?

I got second at the first event, which I'm not sure how I did it because I thought I did a horrible job, but second out of four of us in the class isn't bad. Next time I am getting 1st becasue I will be behind a Malibu. I was behind a Tige the first event and they didn't offer any practice. Mad.gif So I was flying blind so my first fall shouldn't of counted but it's all good.

I got second at the first event, which I'm not sure how I did it because I thought I did a horrible job, but second out of four of us in the class isn't bad. Next time I am getting 1st becasue I will be behind a Malibu. I was behind a Tige the first event and they didn't offer any practice. Mad.gif So I was flying blind so my first fall shouldn't of counted but it's all good.

Sweet wake Thumbup.gif how did you find it after your first fall?

Anybody notice the "slalom skier" wakeskating Whistling.gif What's next a wakeboard? Tease.gifTease2.gif

He already tried the wakeboard last year, behind our boat. You should have seen the fall that he took on it too. If I had to describe it, it would be an Eyelid-Peeler-Backer to Scorpion. ROFL.gifROFL.gif AFAIK, he hasn't been on that board since.

Man, I love seeing kids progressing. My 6 yr old boy has been wakeboarding for about 4 weeks and is just loving going outside of the wakes already. It's so fun to watch! He's totally hooked now and it's going to start getting expensive.

Great job on the podium Nicole! Thumbup.gif

Man, I love seeing kids progressing. My 6 yr old boy has been wakeboarding for about 4 weeks and is just loving going outside of the wakes already. It's so fun to watch! He's totally hooked now and it's going to start getting expensive.

Great job on the podium Nicole! Thumbup.gif

Ya, it's great to see the kids progress each time out, they have so much fun with it. We are blessed with lots of kids very close to the same age at the NorCal INT so that makes it even more fun.