Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

bilge pump location?

Dontknow.gif I am wondering where the location of my bilge pump is, it is not working. I have a 1999 Response. Also, my plug under the engine is not coming out. Any suggestions. I just bought the boat, and am getting up to speed. I really like the boat. Very pleased with the quality. Thanks for any help.

Open up your engine hatch and you'll notice a panel down in the bilge that separates the engine compartment from the front of the boat. I know I'm doing a bad job of describing it, but it will make sense when you see it. You'll also see some cables going under/through that same panel. Remove the screws that hold it in place, pull it out, and you'll see the pump.

Mike

Open up your engine hatch and you'll notice a panel down in the bilge that separates the engine compartment from the front of the boat. I know I'm doing a bad job of describing it, but it will make sense when you see it. You'll also see some cables going under/through that same panel. Remove the screws that hold it in place, pull it out, and you'll see the pump.

Mike

Thank you very much. Clap.gif

Think directly under your pylon...that will let you see the panel that needs to be removed to get to it.

Gracias