Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Illusion tower

wakesetter2001

Does anyone know if you can install an illution tower on a 2001 Sunsetter. I talked to my dealer but he was not sure if the tower was to wide for the boat?

Hey wakesetter2001, welcome to the site!

Yes, you can. Tell Gary to order one for a vRide and it will work without any issues.

I love this board! I was curious about that also, but sometimes I feel like I ask too many newbie questions around here. So now, I just need to decide if I want that or a Titan. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Rockon.gif

I love this board! I was curious about that also, but sometimes I feel like I ask too many newbie questions around here. So now, I just need to decide if I want that or a Titan. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Rockon.gif

Don't worry about the newbie questions. That's what makes this site so great, we were all newbies at one time. :)

I'm going to expand on my first post, since it appears as though there is a fair amount of interest in doing this.

On the older boats, if you decide to procede with this project, be sure you order either the lift assist springs, or that your dealer fabricates back plates to put behind the tower.

Thank you for the info skicrave. Your signiture said your from KY, how do you know Gary. I am going up there tommorrow so I am going to talk to them about it.