Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Proud Dad!

srud

Thought I would share my 10 year old daughter's success with you. She tried wakeboarding for the first time Monday. She got up on her 2nd attempt and was off for a trip around the lake, fell (faceplanted) got up again for another long run. Yahoo.gif I honestly believe this kid could do anything she wants and be good at it. I will refrain from boring you all with the details of her conquests. Suffice it to say that I think she ROCKS! Biggrin.gif

post-122-1117635869_thumb.jpg

We went out for the long weekend at Roosevelt, Thurs-Mon, and I didn't even take one run. I just love watching the kids and newbees. We pulled for ~5hrs Sun. almost non-stop. It was great.

Well mine will just have to settle for this for now...

gallery_6_8_746256.jpg

Very cute! I like the shades and the little blue heart shaped pillow. I hope those aren't your toes off to the right with the pink polish! Biggrin.gif

You sure experience more pride when your child accomplishes someting, than if you do.

Enjoy it while you can, she'll be going to off to college in (seemingly) a year or two.