Sign in to follow this  
Peacock

Kids equipment

Peacock

Currently my kids boots are hyperlite vario's in the mini size. He is actually a shoe size three so the things are huge on him. I just cinch them down and turn him loose.

That was all fine and good until this last weekend when he spouted off that he is falling out of his boots on landings and they were starting to rub blisters on his heel. So I'm looking for a boot that will fit a shoe size 3 or 4.

He is a 3 now, but I'm sure he'll be a 4 by the end of summer!

Any recommendations?

post-72-1117572843_thumb.jpg

stusumm

Try the LF Kids size Elements. We have a pair on the Kids Nemesis 118 and they have been great. They fit my 9 year old daughter perfect. But there is not a lot of room to grow in to.

MARiley

i recommend something by LF. the new liner they put in their bindings is awesome. i don't think any blisters will occur with new LF boots on his feet. i agree w/ stusumm, the elements would be your best bet. can't beat the preice either at 170 bucks.

actionadd

Adjust the overlays, take the bindings apart and make them smaller. I did this with my daughters boots and it work realy good. I would try this befor I bought new bindings. The newer boots are harder to do than the old ones.

Peacock
Adjust the overlays, take the bindings apart and make them smaller. I did this with my daughters boots and it work realy good. I would try this befor I bought new bindings. The newer boots are harder to do than the old ones.

Thanks for the great idea!!