Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Light Bars for Illusion X Towers

Lake Anna Malibu

Does any know of available light bar kits for Illusion X towers. I have only seen one in all of my reasearch and it was a custom molded application, but frankly it looked awefull. Ideally I'd like to find some stainless lights that look trick.

Anyone?

Does any know of available light bar kits for Illusion X towers. I have only seen one in all of my reasearch and it was a custom molded application, but frankly it looked awefull. Ideally I'd like to find some stainless lights that look trick.

Anyone?

PM PatMcCrotch. Also here is his web site LostPro. I have a pair of his HID tower lights and they are Ultra bright. He's a great guy to deal with, and the install is very straight forward.

PM PatMcCrotch. Also here is his web site LostPro. I have a pair of his HID tower lights and they are Ultra bright. He's a great guy to deal with, and the install is very straight forward.

I'll second that. If you want lights, you want these HIDs.

PM PatMcCrotch. Also here is his web site

I have a pair of his HID tower lights and they are Ultra bright. He's a great guy to deal with, and the install is very straight forward.

3rd Pats lights Clap.gif and cheaper then Metcraft.

Woody do you have any pics of them, when the boat is sitting in the water?

PM PatMcCrotch. Also here is his web site

I have a pair of his HID tower lights and they are Ultra bright. He's a great guy to deal with, and the install is very straight forward.

3rd Pats lights Clap.gif and cheaper then Metcraft.

Woody do you have any pics of them, when the boat is sitting in the water?

I'll have to take a look. I'm not on the home PC right now.

Jeremiah at Lost Pro also has halogen lights that will mount up to the stock locations, if you don't want to spend as much on HIDs. The HIDs are about the same cost as the Metcraft ones that Malibu sells. The halogens are cheaper.

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone?

Thanks you for the response. I checked out Lost Pro's website the HID lid look great. I need to check out the price with LPA.

Thanks guy's

Anyone here from Lake Anna, VA by chance?

Anyone?

Thanks you for the response. I checked out Lost Pro's website the HID lid look great. I need to check out the price with LPA.

Thanks guy's

Anyone here from Lake Anna, VA by chance?

LPA puts out a great product, you won't regrete your purchase if you by from them.

I thought about putting a set of lights on my illusion tower but was told that if they are on and the boat is in motion and not in the docking phase that you will get a very expensive ticket. In other words, they can only be used for docking. Anyone have any more info on this? I don't really need them if I can only use them as docking lights. (I want to use them when I am nght putting with the dean's daughter Innocent.gif .)

I am not sure what the laws are down there in Texas. You might want to check with the local water police. I know a lot of people from Texas have been eating these up.

My wife just took a coast guard approved boating class here in Cali. They told her the same thing. It is illegal to drive with anything other than your nav lights on after the sun goes down.

I got yelled at by the cops on the 4th of July as we were pulling into the no wake zone with my tower lights on. They came flying up to our boat flipped the load speaker on and yelled you're blinding the whole river. Actually, it scarred the crap out of me because they came out of nowhere and I didn't even know that they were there until I hear the voice over the speaker.

Sorry not trying to jack the thread or anything....good luck with the tower lights. One question I have is why not the tower lights that come from Malibu? Are they spendy?

The ones you can get from malibu are very expensive for what you get. It's something along the lines of about $150-200 per light I think? And they are only halogen bulbs. You can get real HIDs from LPA for about the same price.