Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

New iRide

Badger

I have to thank everyone here who has helped my decision making through the forum and PM's. Yesterday my wife and I decided to purchase the new iRide I had posted about a couple of days ago. For those of you who keep tabs on eBay, you've probably seen the boat in the last couple of days. It is a brand new, 2006 iRide with wedge and Titan tower. Very minimal accessories, but all that I needed and wanted. I apologize for not pointing out the eBay thing in my previous post asking for info on the iRide, but I am selfish and didn't want to draw any more competition than was already there.

Our decision really came down to the fact that we were getting a new boat with full factory warranty and piece of mind that somebody else hadn't already been abusing. To find a New Malibu in our price range was a beyond my expectations.

Anyhow, I'm making the 5 hour trip to pick it up tomorrow, which happens to also be my birthday! Needless to say, no other presents are expected!

Here's a pic and I'll post more after the weekend!

post-2570-1182445632_thumb.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...5753&rd=1,1

Thanks to everyone here on this site. If it weren't for all of you, I probably wouldn't have even considered Malibu, since my local dealers are Supra, Nautique, and Mastercraft. The genuine nice people I met on-line and at the Loch Erin ski clinic amaze me helped me make this decision.

Badger

Great looking boat!!!! Dude you always need presents - New wakeboard, ropes, speakers, bimini top, the list goes on and on!!!! Congrats on your boat and Happy B-day!!!! Rockon.gif

Very nice boat. I second that you always need presents! If this is your first boat, it's only beginning on how much crap you need just to get on the water. I think I'm at a little over a grand in vest, board, and all the coast gaurd stuff!

Shawn

Partytime.gifHappybirthday.gif Nice Ride... I love the colors, and I'm partial to the the Titan III as well. Congrats, and those Happy Birthday to ME presents always seem to be the best...

Thumbup.gif Awesome boat. I too have just purchased a new 07 iRide. I ordered it several weeks back, it being built this week and hopefully I'll have it by July 4th. I've always had Correct Craft Ski Nautiques, I was ready for a change, and I wanted a crossover boat. With a growing family we needed more room, so I test drove an iRide, loved it and decided to order a fully loaded iRide.

Again nice boat, enjoy. I'll post some pic's once I have ours in my possession

Lake Anna Malibu

I have to thank everyone here who has helped my decision making through the forum and PM's. Yesterday my wife and I decided to purchase the new iRide I had posted about a couple of days ago. For those of you who keep tabs on eBay, you've probably seen the boat in the last couple of days. It is a brand new, 2006 iRide with wedge and Titan tower. Very minimal accessories, but all that I needed and wanted. I apologize for not pointing out the eBay thing in my previous post asking for info on the iRide, but I am selfish and didn't want to draw any more competition than was already there.

Our decision really came down to the fact that we were getting a new boat with full factory warranty and piece of mind that somebody else hadn't already been abusing. To find a New Malibu in our price range was a beyond my expectations.

Anyhow, I'm making the 5 hour trip to pick it up tomorrow, which happens to also be my birthday! Needless to say, no other presents are expected!

Thanks to everyone here on this site. If it weren't for all of you, I probably wouldn't have even considered Malibu, since my local dealers are Supra, Nautique, and Mastercraft. The genuine nice people I met on-line and at the Loch Erin ski clinic amaze me helped me make this decision.

Badger

Congrats!! And Enjoy!! That is a beautiful boat and you will truely enjoy that boat, the wake behind that should be as good if not better than the other boats you were looking at. Thumbup.gif

Oh and of course Happybirthday.gif

Judy

Thumbup.gif Sweet iRide. the iRide is an awesome crossover boat-just ordered a new 07 iRide myself, can wait! Enjoy

Badger