Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Warning Beep

I am getting the multi function display beeping at me and flashing "Oil P" right as I am accelerating the boat to pull up a rider. As it beeps, it will Flash "Oil P" then a number, usually 13, 15 or 18. What the heck is that? At first it was once or twice a w/e. This weekend it went off at least 10X. It beeps as you are pushing on the throttle.

I have had it into my old dealer in SoCal and he did not know what it was. I have no idea what the numbers indicate, maybe the pressure amount, but if thats so, the manual sayz min. pressure at idle is 4 psi.

Regular oil changes, heck usually at 25 hrs., and the oil level is at the full mark.

Anybody with any ideas. Boat is coming outta warranty in July.

I was having a problem with my MMC flashing low oil pressure, the dealer replaced the gauge and have had no problems. He said there was a programming problem with some of the gauges.