Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Our new member of the family

Sporty

Well we did it, we traded the sportster in for the new Lxi and love it. It has so much more room and drives like a dream. We were told that the 2008 Lxi would have very little changes, just small adjustments to the dash and was increasing the price by 7%

If I could figure out how to attach an image I would post it. :(

Now we are considering a tower for the response and possibly adding the wedge. It does have the wedge plate. I personally like the looks without the tower but the boss thinks we need one. if we get the wedge we need the tower. I like the low profile tower but would like to see all my options.

Nice!

I really do love my Xtreme Tower. Low profile, easy to collapse to go in the garage, and the racks can be adjusted to accommodate skis or wakeboards.

Well we did it, we traded the sportster in for the new Lxi and love it. It has so much more room and drives like a dream. We were told that the 2008 Lxi would have very little changes, just small adjustments to the dash and was increasing the price by 7%

There are two ways to add images. The first is to link them from another source such as the Crew galleries or some other site (photobucket for example). At the top of the reply window just to the right f the pull down list of smiley’s is a bottom to insert a url link.

The second is to upload a picture from your HD, again when looking at the reply window located just below the reply window, on the right, are a browse and upload buttons. Browse for the pictures and then upload them once complete then click on add reply further down the page as with any post. PM if you need more help.

If the pictures that I saw are what that dash is getting, then the changes aren't exactly small. You made a good choice, '08 will see big changes for all of the models. Congratulations, let's see her!

post-1120-1182253296_thumb.jpg

Here she is. I am looking for some domednumbers now to order. I think I will go with chrome and black background. Is the extreme tower the low profile tower?

Chrome with black background will look great on the white. The Domednumber folks suggested all chrome for mine since they were on black gelcoat...looks great as well.

Congrats on the new ride, she's a beaut!

Here she is. I am looking for some domednumbers now to order. I think I will go with chrome and black background. Is the extreme tower the low profile tower?

Yes. Do a search for "xtreme tower" and one for "extreme tower" plenty of picures here on the site.

Here's some pics of our new RLXi with the xtreme tower. We love it!

Send4.jpg

Send2.jpg

Send1.jpg

We just oredered the xtreme tower with mirror and a bimini top. We need the bimini yesturday! Can't wait to get it all put together.