Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Which fantastik cleaner?

Got my new Bu and I'm just wondering which fantastik cleaner people are using for the interior. There are two 1. shine and clean or 2. Antibacterial kitchen and bath. Any input would be appreciated.

None. Fantastik is officially off the "safe list" according to the vinyl manufacturer (G&T products.)

Babes seat soap, or 303 Cleaner is what I would use.

None. Fantastik is officially off the "safe list" according to the vinyl manufacturer (G&T products.)

Babes seat soap, or 303 Cleaner is what I would use.

Other option is Vinyl Finish that G&T or some subsidiary makes. I've used it - it works better than 303 cleaner IMHO.

cart_product_image_image_filename_398.jpg

Edited by Big Mac

On my owners packet I received this week with all the manuals and recommended cleaners for interior, fantastik is still on but it doesn't say which one? ( shine and clean or antibacterial)

http://www.gtglobalproductsolutions.com/ma...aning_guide.pdf

Look under "Non-Recommended Products" on the lower right hand corner of the first page.

G&T claims that Fantastik changed their formula and now it is no longer on the recommended list. It could possibly remove the top protective layer. IMO you're better off with Babe's Seat soap.

Edited by DRAGON88