Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Silver Edition

MalibuBuzz

Anyone happen to know the font name that is used on the graphics for the Silver Edition Response and Wakesetter?

I think he wanted to know the actual font Malibu used to make they word. I too would like to know the normal font used just for the word "Malibu", as I was going to make a vinyl sticker for the back of my truck.

I think he wanted to know the actual font Malibu used to make they word. I too would like to know the normal font used just for the word "Malibu", as I was going to make a vinyl sticker for the back of my truck.

"he" is actually a "she"... Innocent.gif and yes, I wanted to know of the actual font name to make the word for the silver edition response and wakesetter. For the word "Malibu" the font name is prototype italic.

I thought they actually never released the exact fonts (type or name). The prototype italic that DN and others used was a "close-to" and not the actual font.

Hope you can find it though, what are you creating with it?

"he" is actually a "she"... Innocent.gif and yes, I wanted to know of the actual font name to make the word for the silver edition response and wakesetter. For the word "Malibu" the font name is prototype italic.

I thought they actually never released the exact fonts (type or name). The prototype italic that DN and others used was a "close-to" and not the actual font.

Hope you can find it though, what are you creating with it?

Machine embroidery monogramming on towels, etc.

I just made some stickers for the back of my truck with the tribal graphic. Let me know if you want the file. I took it to a sign shop and he cut them out. Best part was when I went to pick them up he said I could take the stickers free of charge. I think he cut them out of scraps off larger projects. Nice guy! Thumbup.gif

I just made some stickers for the back of my truck with the tribal graphic. Let me know if you want the file. I took it to a sign shop and he cut them out. Best part was when I went to pick them up he said I could take the stickers free of charge. I think he cut them out of scraps off larger projects. Nice guy! Thumbup.gif

I'd LOVE to have the file! Thanks!

I am hoping to find the best match possible for the Silver Edition font, if anyone ever comes across one, let me know...Thanks in adv.!

I'd LOVE to have the file! Thanks!

I am hoping to find the best match possible for the Silver Edition font, if anyone ever comes across one, let me know...Thanks in adv.!

What file format do you want? I'll draw it in surfcam and e-mail it to you.

• 3 years later...

Machine embroidery monogramming on towels, etc.

That would be awsome! Maybe you can design it and have Malibu put it up on their new website! if you ever figure it out and want to make some additional ones, i would love to buy them from you!