Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Need wakesurf handle and rope.

dalt1

This is the one we've got ... Ronix Wake Surf Handle Ours is red though. Maybe ours is last year's model?

It's comfy and seems to be high quality, but there's two things I don't really like about it. First, it's not split into enough multiple sections so you pretty much have to start out at the maximum length every time. Not a problem for those of you who can catch the wave right away and toss the rope, but for those of us that are still learning, we spend most of the time with a few feet of rope dangling behind us or with it coiled up in your hand. The other thing is that the handle is like a small wakeboard handle. I was more comfortable with the T-handle because it seems possible to get an arm or leg stuck in that thing. Hasn't happened yet, but with the crazy-a** ways that I seem to fall, it's bound to happen! Crazy.gif I think I liked the T-handle surf rope that we stole from my Dad but had to give back better ...

The price is good, I think.

Edited by WakeGirl
Ended up ordering a SL handle and rope as Wakegirl suggested. Thanks all for the input.

Hey, This will be my 200th post, thanks for all the great info from this site.

It's not fancy, but I figure you're not exactly "loading the line" or doing anything special with it. You're just going to throw it in the boat anyway right? I don't need anything too fancy (or expensive) to do that. :lol: