I am the second owner since July 2015 of this beautiful, reliable wake boat. Sadly the freezing weather earlier this year cracked the engine block. Happily, insurance replaced it with a new (not re-manufactured) General Motors Marine 5.7L Vortec crate engine from Michigan Motorz which was installed by the Malibu dealer, SMG Boats in Conroe, TX on 7/28/21. I have never been stranded in this boat and it has helped us create very nice family memories on the water while surfing, wake boarding, knee boarding and tubing. This boat has been modified to do it all just like the newer Malibu's but without the six figure and up price tag. Boat has been vacuumed and wiped down after every use and detailed annually. Kept in a boat lift under roof and cover since 2015. Trailer garaged since 2015. The boat is currently on its trailer and covered at Lake Livingston.
View more photos as well as videos of the wake and surf this boat produces:
* 446.4 hours on the boat
* New Engine installed at 443 hours, <>3.5 hours on new engine
* Two additional ballast bags in the rear lockers, plumbed into the stock ballast tanks and pumps
* Wakesurf Edge wake shaper
* Upgraded Kenwood Marine stereo head unit to provide blue tooth functionality
* Racor Fuel Air separator installed Feb 2016 to prevent overfilling fuel tanks and spillage
* Rudder Tiller Arm replaced with a counter-weighted arm added in 2015 by SMG Boats to prevent helm vibration from rudder cavitation on initial acceleration
* This boat has the electric Power Wedge introduced mid model year 2006. I replaced the Lenko power wedge actuators in 2017.
* Dual batteries (new in 2018) with Perko Switch.
* Batteries are on a BatteryMINDer Tender/Maintainer at all times when not in use.
* New speaker covers - old covers are in the pictures
* Samson Sports Typhoon Spinner wake board racks with extra forks for re-configuring - these are not in current pictures but are in the pictures from 2015. Racks and emblems have been reinstalled after being powder coated.
* Samson Sports tower mirror. Not in current pictures but in the 2015 pictures. Mirror arm has been powder coated and new mirror is included as the old one cracked when I removed it.
* Tower has forward and aft facing LED spotlights for late evening surfing.
* Bimini is in good condition with no tears. Not in the current pictures but in the 2015 pictures. Being cleaned.
* Swim Platform recovered with Gator step in 2016 by Rinker Boats.
* New Malibu display screen installed Sept 2021. The old display is completely functional but is glazed over and hard to read in bright sunlight.
* I have all maintenance records since I have owned the boat as well as some from the previous owner.
* I have receipts for the new engine purchased from Michigan Motorz and the installation receipt from SMG Boats.
* When motor was installed a new distributor was also installed.
* Old engine always had Mobil 1 full synthetic oil in it. New engine cannot have synthetic until it has 100 hours on it.
* V Drive transmission has always had Mobil 1 full synthetic ATF.
* Registration is good until July 2022. Pictures show the expired registration but the new sticker is in the glove box
ITEMS TO NOTE
* The interior shows normal wear for a 2006 boat with 400+ hours. I highlighted some of the scuffs and tears.
* Transom mounted Sony audio control is disabled, it was not compatible with the new Kenwood Head unit. A new Kenwood audio control is mounted under the helm.
*Spare parts include two impellers, a raw water pump for parts, one complete new ballast pump, one new ballast pump housing, two intake manifold gaskets, PCV valve, two Mobil 1 oil filters and various other misc items.
PRICE: $ 51000