Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Minimum Garage Door Size?

kayakwv

4 hours ago, DarkSide said:

A lot of variables, what year lsv? 18" wheel or standard? Which trailer ??? 

It's a 2016 LSV, the trailer has 18" wheels, and not sure of the brand trailer, but it has the steps going into the bow and says Malibu just in front of the wheel well. Thanks for the help! 

12 hours ago, LS1boarder said:

So I live in a townhouse where the height of the garage door is 7'. Based on what I'm reading, I won't be able to get a 23 LSV with the tower folded down to fit in? I don't have the boat, but am just thinking through this part of the potential new boat. The garage is 30' deep and definitely wide enough, but I think height will be an issue. Am I correct?

Depends on the model year, tower, and trailer but I doubt you'll fit a newer 23 LSV. My 21 LSV with Illusion XS and Boat Mate 2 axle trailer fits in a 7 foot door but I have to take the rope ball and peg off the tower - which gets me an extra 3 inches.

If you're shopping maybe rig up a template with 3 pieces of wood to exactly simulate your door opening.  PS. Not all "7' doors" are 84 inches.