Welcome to TheMalibuCrew.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Featured Products

• Recent Posts

• BaBaLoO

Posted

Wiring diagram

Check bakes website. They have some good online resources 

• kx250frider617

Posted

How to drain the heat exchanger on an Indmar partial closed cooled LS3?

sorry for bringing up and old thread, but for those that have taken apart the end caps on their heat exchanger, do the seals separate the coolant from the raw water?

I have a problem of loosing coolant. I pressurized the system and it proved I had a leak. Ive checked the oil and the spark plugs, I'm not burning it or its not getting into the oil. I have a feeling its the heat exchanger or the tube manifolds. More so the heat exchanger. If it's just bad end cap seals, I will be beyond stoked.

• IXFE

Posted

Metal flake in the sun
      48 minutes ago, skurfer said:

Exile boat is a pearl IXFE :)

Close enough, skurfman!!

you gotta admit though... she is a beaut!!!

you guys sell any "ghosts" this year?  Represent!!

• williemon

Posted

New Member - Lake Lanier, GA

I was just on Lanier today on jetskis over in the bald ridge area. My wifes brother owns a lake house there and we were visiting. He has a chap and some jetskis. We live down south about a few hours away but boat in the same river, just dirtier. I may have to drag my bu up there one day. 

• williemon

Posted

Happy Memorial TMC I'm Signing Off...

Later dude!! Its funny, reading this now just makes me want to dig up your posts and topics and enjoy. Keep on keeping it real! 

• Today's Birthdays

1. MalibuNation (60 years old),
    2. zilla (43 years old),
    3. ALPINE (43 years old),
    4. martinarcher (33 years old),
    5. Fman (44 years old),
    6. lhc450 (46 years old),
    7. gwoods (40 years old)