Welcome to TheMalibuCrew.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Featured Products

• Recent Posts

• h2oratJR

Posted

• ponderosasurf

Posted

2015 Wakesetter VLX Price
      16 hours ago, RedOwl said:

I have had the same experience w/ MN prices.

Did you buy from a private party or a MI dealer?

We ended up buying from a MI dealer

• Toughearl

Posted

Wedge issue 07VLX

Hi I am new hear. Have a 2007 23' VLX. Bought a couple years back with no actuators ordered and installed medial was unplugged  when pluged in the speedo quite working. Replaced it and realized it's something else set up wedge actuators with four weathepack relays Hooked to the switch and runbitbthatcway worked good except no gauge and no safety . Now some wired to have been cut and replace and don't look exactly right I would like to talk to some one with the same boat arrangement that can get me some pictures of How there's is wired since our dealer has no idea and no time to look for a long time ?

the yellow wire and the purple wire are my main concern . They would control gage and boat speed function  

• nohlan4

Posted

Who is riding already in 2016?
      8 hours ago, Sixer said:

Get your boat from Marine Max in Rogers?  Looks good!  I also see a new P5 Danielo Diamond, great board!

Yes I finally have it up and running in the water! Actually it's a '15 aku, but I love it so far!

• SnubNose

Posted

Help me land my first invert! (Video)
      44 minutes ago, Diesel86 said:

Few things I noticed, firstly you're not standing tall off the wake so your absorbing a lot of the pop and not getting as much height as you could be. 

Second you definitely need to be over your toes when you hit the wake, in fact you should have changed edges and have your whole body leaning away from the wake. 

Lastly you might be riding too fast for that length line, at the boat speed you're riding at id be using a 75ft line, with a 60-65ft line id have the boat doing 18-19mph

A instructional website I use is learnwake.com, it's by the same guys who made "the book" series, it costs $10 a month but it's well worth it in my opinion. 

Once you get a couple of little things sorted I reckon you'll be landing it in no time

Ah yeah I definitely see my legs absorbing the pop now! I'll try and stand taller. That's what I was saying when I watched the videos they say you should edge in hard then flatten out Your board then open your chest let go with one arm and look back. What I learned though is that I have to ride up the wake as much as I can before I let go with one arm and open up to get that trip pop motion and not just tumble over... 

• Today's Birthdays

1. malibudaniel (26 years old),
    2. RiverRatt (60 years old),
    3. Macnamara (44 years old),
    4. echelon95 (53 years old),
    5. lakefreak (42 years old),
    6. mmathias23 ,
    7. krconst (43 years old)