All materials on this site © Copyright 2004 - 2018 TheMalibuCrew.com or used with permission. All rights reserved. This content is subject to change at the administrator's discretion.
TheMalibuCrew.com is operated for and by Malibu Boats enthusiasts, and is not affiliated in any way with Malibu Boats. The purpose of the site is to provide a place where Malibu enthusiasts, and any other boating and watersports aficionados can help each other, give advice, buy and sell (non-commercially) and generally share their love of all things Malibu. The site welcomes ALL tow-boat water sports enthusiasts including, but not limited to, water skiing, wakeboarding, kneeboarding, hydrofoil, barefoot, tubing, wake surfing and any future tow-boat based water sports.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
TRADEMARKS, COPYRIGHTS & RESTRICTIONS
All materials on this site, including, but not limited to, images, illustrations, audio clips, video clips (the "Materials") are protected by copyrights which are owned or licensed by the Operator. TheMalibuCrew.com is a trademark of the Operator. You may not reproduce, perform, create derivative works from, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute in any way whatsoever any Materials from TheMalibuCrew or any other web site owned or operated by the Operator without the prior written permission of the Operator. However, you may download or make one copy of the Materials, and other downloadable items displayed on the site, for personal non-commercial home use only, provided all copyright and other notices contained in the Materials are left intact. Any modification of the Materials, or any portion thereof, or use of the Materials for any other purpose constitutes an infringement of the Operator's copyrights and other proprietary rights.
By using this site, you agree to the following:
- Discussions centered around controversial subjects (such as politics, religion, economy, etc.) are not allowed.
- Do not troll. A troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages with the intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion. (Wikipedia)
- Do not threadcrap, dogpile, or hijack threads in a negatively disruptive manner. In other words do not go into a thread about golfing and post "golf sucks" etc. It is unconstructive and insulting to people that like golf.
- Do not bash, insult or threaten other members.
- Do not use profanity.
- Do not use racist remarks or discuss race or race relations.
- Do not post anything sexual or pornographic.
- Do not post anything that is illegal or which advocates illegal activity.
- Do not discuss disciplinary action taken against other members, including suspensions or bannings.
- Do not post anything that is an infringement of the intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, copyrights and trademarks, of any person or entity.
- Group Buys: You must contact an administrator prior to posting group buy details.
Posting Rules for Vendors & Product Manufacturers
As a Malibu enthusiast, we welcome your involvement on the site. This community is all about members helping other members, and if that is the aim behind your participation here then we applaud that. But this site is for the enjoyment of our members and is not to be used for advertising products or other websites, or to contact other members regarding such products or websites.
- You are not allowed to post information about your products or competing products.
- You are not allowed to post information about your business or a competitor's business.
- You are not allowed to post anything that is an attempt to sell a product or promote your business.
- You are not allowed to make first contact with members here. If you are contacted by another member, take it off of the site.
- You are not allowed to use the site to promote your business/products through other members acting as proxies for you. Members acting in such a manner will be subject to disciplinary action, regardless of their membership level. This determination will be at the discretion of the Administrative Team.
- If you have a deal, group buy or discount that you would like to offer the membership, you must contact an administrator prior to posting it on the forum.
- If you would like to post a link to your website in your profile, you are welcome to do so. Links in signatures or status updates, however, are not allowed.
- Outside of the allowed website link in your profile, you are not allowed to post links or contact information anywhere else on the site to your site or to information about products that you or a competitor carries.
- Above all, DO NOT sign up for this forum if your primary reason for doing so is to try to push your product or service.
Fanboyism & Product Fanaticism
We realize that at times members may have a strong opinion regarding a specific product. A member is not allowed to cross the line with abusive and thuggish behavior toward other members that may express differing opinions. Enthusiasm for a product is great, but be respectful of others that may not share your opinion. Any member that shows an inability to do that will be asked to leave. Furthermore, as stated above any members acting in such a manner to push a business or products will be subject to disciplinary action, regardless of their membership level.
Malibu and Axis Dealers (Official/Current)
We greatly appreciate your involvement here. While you are allowed to post within industry-related topics and do not fall within the scope of the rules applied to vendors, we ask that you limit your posts to Malibu related information and products, and that you refrain from comments regarding aftermarket products. We also ask that your postings in the classifieds section be limited to used boats. If you have a product that is unique and that you feel the community may have a need for, please contact an administrator prior to posting. If this policy becomes a point of abuse, it is subject to change without warning.
Failure to comply with these rules could lead to post/thread deletion as well as disciplinary action against the member. The Operator reserves the right to revoke or deny to anyone for any reason at any time without warning or prior notice access or membership to this site and its public forums. This will be done at the discretion of the Administrative Team. The Operator does not and cannot review or monitor every posting made on its web site and on the Forums, and is not responsible as such for the content of such postings. However, the Operator reserves the right at all times to disclose any information necessary in its sole discretion to satisfy any law, regulation or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or remove any information or Materials, in whole or in part, on any portion of the website, that in the Operator's sole discretion are objectionable or in violation of these terms and conditions.By communicating any Materials, suggestions, ideas, or concepts that are submitted for use outside the Forums shall become, and remain, the property of the Operator. You grant the Operator a royalty-free, non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, unrestricted, worldwide license to develop, publish, transmit, perform and display the Materials, suggestions, ideas, or concepts for any purpose, including, but not limited to, site maintenance and operation, advertising and promotional purposes. You also warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the Materials, suggestions, ideas, or concepts you submit and that such use will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party. Furthermore, you agree that the Operator is not responsible for the confidentiality of any information communicated to the Operator's web site.
Currently discounts that are displayed in the Crew Discounts section are for our paid members only. Abuse of these discounts could lead to their revocation and could also negatively impact our ability to secure other discounts through additional vendors. Any member that is found to be sharing these discounts with others that are not paid members of this site will be immediately banned.
The Operator is not responsible for the content of any sites which may be linked to TheMalibuCrew.com. These links are provided for your convenience only and you access them at your own risk.
By using this web site and/or posting Materials, you agree to indemnify the Operator, its officers, directors, employees, agents, distributors and affiliates for any and all claims, damages, losses and causes of action arising out of your breach or alleged breach of this agreement. THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE ARE TRANSMITTED AND DISTRIBUTED "AS IS" AND APPEAR ON THE SITE WITHOUT EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE OPERATOR MAKES NO WARRANTY AS TO THE QUALITY, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND VALIDITY OF ANY MATERIALS ON THE WEB SITE AND DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED ON THE WEB SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED. Where applicable law does not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, the foregoing exclusions may not apply to you.The Materials provided on this web site are for entertainment and promotional purposes only. Information and opinions expressed in bulletin boards or other Forums are not necessarily those of the Operator. Neither the Operator, nor its officers, directors, employees, agents, distributors or affiliates are responsible or liable for any loss damage (including, but not limited to, actual, consequential, or punitive), liability, claim, or other injury or cause related to or resulting from any information posted on the Operator's web site.
The Operator may, in its sole discretion, terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the site, including, but not limited to, any Forums on its site, for any reason, including without limitation, breach of this agreement. In the event this agreement is terminated, the restrictions regarding Materials appearing on the site, and the representations and warranties, indemnities, and limitations of liabilities set forth in this agreement shall survive any such termination.
This site is controlled by the Operator from the Operator's headquarters in Sacramento, California. The Operator does not represent or warrant that Materials on the site are appropriate or available for use in other locations. If you choose to access this site from other locations, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with any and all local laws. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, as it is applied to agreements entered into and performed within that State. Any action brought to enforce this agreement or matters related to the site shall be brought in either the State or Federal Courts of California. If any provision of this agreement is deemed void, unlawful or otherwise unenforceable for any reason, that provision shall be severed from this agreement and the remaining provisions of this agreement shall remain in force. This contains the entire agreement between you and the Operator concerning your use of the site, and the agreement shall not be modified, except in writing, signed by both parties.