Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Ronix Pump issue

agarabaghi

sLQCif7.jpg

Anyone have any idea how the hose is connected to that flange. The end that connects to the pump is obviously clamped to the pump, but my hose ripped right above the black flange.... any ideas?

lol. 

if only you knew...

we run stock + PNP 

30x50lbs bags of lead

but when its just 2 of us, we run the 1100 on the floor to make up for people 

i like how fast the bag files and empties. im not plumbing bags into the middle of my floor lol 

• Like 1

I have a reversible pump under the passenger seat plumbed into the bottom of the boat in the ski locker. When we need an extra bag filled we pull out the hose and hook it to quick connect. Switch for the pump is by the drivers seat.

On 7/20/2018 at 7:08 PM, Nitrousbird said:

Honestly, it's time to trash it and stop throwing pumps over the side of the boat.  Plumb proper ballast and never deal with that crap again.

I have the same pump and love it but would like to get to the point of not throwing the pump over the boat also.  Can you show pics and details of how you plumbed that in, parts used etc.  I would  love to do the same thing.

16 hours ago, OLDGUY said:

I have a reversible pump under the passenger seat plumbed into the bottom of the boat in the ski locker. When we need an extra bag filled we pull out the hose and hook it to quick connect. Switch for the pump is by the drivers seat.

This is the proper solution for exposed bags.