bamabonners

Saw my 2011 vlx the other day again.

bamabonners

So sad.  3 Malibu’s, an axis, and 2 madtecrafts later...  I miss that boat the most.  I hate to see it not taken care of like would have done it.   

REHinH20

Bama - was it so bad you didn't even take a photo for us???

wdr

That's why I hate to sell local and I pretty much refuse to sell to a friend. The other thing is that no matter how well "you" took care of it, that for what ever reason it brakes down you feel kind of guilty like you are partially to blame even at 10,000 hours.

Sixball

Hate to see any boat not get some loving care but I will sell my boat to anyone and its his or hers to do what they want. Yeper I know how it was cared for before the boat left my hands but I am not going to look back.  Makes you wounder why some do so little to keep such an expensive toy!

Cole2001

Even when I traded by boat in at the dealer they agreed to buy it sight unseen.  I just didn’t want to ask if they had any buyers just because I would feel bad if it wasn’t good enough or something. 

Sixball

I did see one of my old bass boats years ago. It was about 15 years after I sold it. Still looked good but had a new outboard on it. It is not in this area just someone fishing a tournament.  Never seen it again.

Ryan1776
21 hours ago, wdr said:

That's why I hate to sell local and I pretty much refuse to sell to a friend. The other thing is that no matter how well "you" took care of it, that for what ever reason it brakes down you feel kind of guilty like you are partially to blame even at 10,000 hours.

THIS!!!! I'm selling my Supra and there's some people I know that are kinda interested but I do NOT want to be roped into working on it anymore. 

formulaben
23 hours ago, wdr said:

Worse for me would be when you see it and it's been trashed.  :cry: