Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Ws 420 sq after market LED lit mount

granddaddy55

Got a new 420 sq on bid for  $243 shipped on eBay 

Bid for mount below and got it for $90 plus shipping fir $103.

it comes with 3 aux switches and/or Carling switch slots and a light color choice, fir me red 

Switches have lights and mount has lights that you get to choose color on bid.  I’m not running RGB controller in my build I’m buying for snd my axis dash is red and I’ll use default color red on all my speakers and this,   you have to build/buy L bracket locally

im putting a ww-BT-rs Bluetooth controller ($80 shipped on eBay no bid) in one if the aux switch bays as my Bluetooth connection and easy use control for driver, phone will be on passenger side with new USB power only cord and will be the passenger controls that we will lay in the seat

manufacturer gave me dimensions of aux switch slots and Robert at wetsounds confirmed the match on size for ww-BT-rs

Total price $436 delivered or all three , saved enough to buy my 6 channel RCA cables and much more.  Wetsounds retail for all three with no lighted mount is $580 and if you have a ‘14 like mine you have no Carling switch bays to install blue tooth rocker switch transceiver 

https://m.ebay.com/itm/Equalizer-Mount-w-Lights-for-Wet-Sounds-WS-420/253613873292?hash=item3b0c90988c:g:lK4AAMXQBwlRSVvg

my order below shows picture, add above dies not unless looking at all of sellers items you see picture but goes away when you select item to view 

https://vod.ebay.com/vod/FetchOrderDetails?ViewPaymentStatus&purchaseOrderId=90000169063287

Edited by granddaddy55
5 hours ago, minnmarker said:

Wrong link.  That's to your order info, not the product.

Thx, it was the only link with a picture but I added the actual add that the picture flashes and then goes away

Edited by granddaddy55