Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2018 Deliveries Post Your New Rigs

wbama387

I don't like having matching interior color with the hull of the boat. I don't think it is a classic look. No white interior, what looks like white is moombeam. 

Edited by wbama387
  • Like 3
18 hours ago, wbama387 said:

We took delivery today! This thing is better than I could have imagined. 

36833752834_265955af56_b.jpg37285282350_4a50b8a03e_b.jpg

Congrats man, If you think you love it now, wait till you get some hours behind it surfing. It's a pretty amazing boat!! 

On a side note, hate you have to move the Bimini brackets still. Can't believe they are still screwing that up 🤦🏻‍♂️ 

• Like 3
On 10/3/2017 at 8:42 PM, ConnollyCrew said:

I took delivery today and I was able to get the first two hours of break in done. I am so grateful the hard part is done... The two pair of Rev10's are worthy. The audio system is better than years past. 

IMG_2808.JPG

IMG_2809.JPG

Is the accent moombeam, light graphite or driftwood? Looks different in both pictures haha. But looks amazing! Love it and the Rev 10s

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Suggy said:

Is the accent moombeam, light graphite or driftwood? Looks different in both pictures haha. But looks amazing! Love it and the Rev 10s

Light Graphite, white and black accent

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/4/2017 at 8:42 PM, Wakesetter67 said:

All Rigged, Water tested and ready for Detail.. 23231534102123053382.jpg

Is it already at Active? You and I are looking for that same "good weather day". Come on rain. Give us a little break!

The boat is beautiful. I love the colors. 

28 minutes ago, Suggy said:

@Wakesetter67 those quad clamping racks look BA!! :rockon:

They were pricey, But we always have such a large crew and we fill them up each time, Thanks, It's my first PTM's always had the ones with the bungee straps, 

• Like 3
17 minutes ago, Wakesetter67 said:

They were pricey, But we always have such a large crew and we fill them up each time, Thanks, It's my first PTM's always had the ones with the bungee straps, 

Worth the $$ IMHO, quads are a requirement when you don’t always deploy the Bimini 

• Like 2
Just now, Stevo said:

Worth the $$ IMHO, quads are a requirement when you don’t always deploy the Bimini 

We rarely use our Bimini, Most of the time we head down to the river at the end of the day, So the sun is not as strong, I hate boards on the floor and especially now with no carpet on the sides, 

• 4 weeks later...

It’s gorgeous!   Our color scheme is sooo close.   We originally had the vapor blue accents on the seat fronts like yours. Kinda wish we stuck with it now.  Has a real nice pop!   Congrats

I love the deflated Santas in the background of the third photo of your helm.  I guess the 87 degree temperature will deflate Santa.  Your boat is awesome.  Post photos from the water when you get a chance.

• 4 weeks later...