Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2018 Deliveries Post Your New Rigs

wbama387

1 minute ago, That Guy said:

Love the colors, needs a white trailer though!!

Agreed.  Preferably with red fenders.  Whiffed on that in the custom order process.  The good news is it's only on the trailer to and from (and in) storage.  I may see if the dealer will order a dealer boat with the trailer I want, and then swap out the black one.  For the amount of time I actually trailer, it's certainly not a big deal, but it would still be nice...

2 hours ago, ajgear said:

Agreed.  Preferably with red fenders.  Whiffed on that in the custom order process.  The good news is it's only on the trailer to and from (and in) storage.  I may see if the dealer will order a dealer boat with the trailer I want, and then swap out the black one.  For the amount of time I actually trailer, it's certainly not a big deal, but it would still be nice...

Nice colors! May need a trailer for Wake the World - Wisconsin... :whistle:

On 8/31/2017 at 2:55 PM, ajgear said:

I agree. I have a blue and white boat and it came with a black and white trailer. It would look so much better with a white trailer. Not sure why my dealer ordered it with a black/white trailer. The boat has no black and an all white hull. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/12/2017 at 1:17 PM, wbama387 said:

I just got the news my spray date has been pushed back to the 20th. Sounds like they have been selling a lot of boats lately.

So it takes them less than 7 days to fully produce a M235??? That's amazing if so. Nice looking boat for sure, can't wait to see the finished M on the Triple Axle trailer!!! Cheers

8 hours ago, RucksMXZ said:

@wbama387 we have almost the same color interior, you won't be disappointed and everyone will tell you they like it because it's so different and clean looking! 

What is that color combo?  Looks good! 

1 hour ago, pauley71 said:

Do they automatically match the trailer to the flooring or do you have to request it?

I think they do default to grey if you don't specifically ask for the tan. 

1 hour ago, pauley71 said:

Do they automatically match the trailer to the flooring or do you have to request it?

no - they default to grey - made the same mistake when placing my order.  It is a selection option for the trailer ... so you need to tell the dealer - mine didn't know :-(

2 hours ago, ConnollyCrew said:

I took delivery today and I was able to get the first two hours of break in done. I am so grateful the hard part is done... The two pair of Rev10's are worthy. The audio system is better than years past. 

IMG_2808.JPG

IMG_2809.JPG

Very, very nice!  A man after my own taste.  I just love the Black and White! 

• Like 2
9 hours ago, ConnollyCrew said:

I took delivery today and I was able to get the first two hours of break in done. I am so grateful the hard part is done... The two pair of Rev10's are worthy. The audio system is better than years past. 

IMG_2808.JPG

IMG_2809.JPG

Window tints will set it off!  Love the colors, congrats!

Edited by saxton15
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, wbama387 said:

We took delivery today! This thing is better than I could have imagined. 

36833752834_265955af56_b.jpg37285282350_4a50b8a03e_b.jpg

I would say if you showed me the inside and outside they were different boats.  Why such a dramatic difference in interior colors.  I hate the white interior and do not blame you for going this way jist more stark than I have seen.  Very nice boat.