Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

High temperature sensor specs 99 Monsoon

Anyone have the specs for the high temp warning/light sensor for the 99 Monsoon? 

The original Indmar part number is not supported, teleflex part number is 35423-049, but cannot find it at a reasonable price.  Anyone know a crossover # to another brand?

Changed this sensor and must have gotten the wrong one, because the beeper stays on after engine is started unless I disconnect this sensor.  This is the one on the port side of the thermostat housing-facing forward vertically with a single pole connector. (Direct drive Sunsetter LXI)

Thanks,

Singingskier

Edited by singingskier
clarification

My oil pressure sensor went south on me and like you I got sticker shock after checking the usual places to include Bakes which was the cheapest option. Went to Auto Zone and they pulled one off the shelf. Did a side by side comparison and visually it was an exact match in all respects. Of course that doesn’t mean anything if it doesn’t perform like it’s supposed to. To date not an issue rock steady performance. I would check with a local place to see what they could do for you. Bill