Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Newb Question - How to get to Private Messages

MustGoFast

So I know how to send them, and when I click the alert ot a response I get back to the page showing the different conversations in progress.  But if I just want to navigate back to that view how the heck can I get there? 

It doesn't seem to be a link in the personal profile view anywhere and I haven't found another way to navigate there.

SUGGESTION - There should be a link under the user drop down in the content subsection to go to your private messages.  This is how it works on most of the forums I'm on.

Not sure what browser you are using or PC or phone.

On my mac, there is an envelope icon in the upper right corner of every page. Click on that.

On my iPhone, there are three horizontal lines up in the right corner of the screen. Touch that and it will bring up a screen with the same envelope on it. Touch that.

• 3 weeks later...

The inbox is a separate entity that has a global icon on every page in a pc browser, & on mobile always has a link at the top of the menu. Having a way to get to it specifically from one's profile would be redundant.