Sign in to follow this  
asp13

Perfect Pass for 03 Response lxi

asp13

I'm buying an 03 rlxi this spring but it doesn't have the perfect pass on it. It has the 335 monsoon engine.
Is there a used market for this or am I forced into buying new or from a dealer?

csleaver

I would recommend that you contact perfect pass directly.  Go to perfectpass.com.  All the info you need to order is there.  They are in Dartmouth, NS and from my experience are great to deal with.

minnmarker

And they have the best prices.  Right, direct from Canada, best prices - and quick delivery.

You'll probable not find a used one.  PP systems are designed to be upgraded, so people do that instead of buying a new one and selling the old one.  Get the Stargazer - unless you're on a river.

DonT

my experience in buying PP for two boats - the most discount you'll see is $100 off of list.  But I might not be that good at shopping.  Used market is slim pickings..

mackie12

@asp13 call Kris at "Inland water sports", they are in Stoney Plain and I have bought my last two from him. he is always a little cheaper then perfect pass themselves.

asp13
19 hours ago, mackie12 said:

@asp13 call Kris at "Inland water sports", they are in Stoney Plain and I have bought my last two from him. he is always a little cheaper then perfect pass themselves.

Thanks guys!