Raimie

GatorStep group buy

CedarLakeSkier
On ‎2‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 10:29 PM, popsdz said:

Can you use the Malibu Crew logo?

Why not?  The mods wouldn't let it happen or they just don't have the artwork? (If the latter, I'm sure that can be fixed)

If Malibu won't let you use their logo, put mastercraft or nautique on the back :lol:

Ronnie
17 minutes ago, CedarLakeSkier said:

Why not?  The mods wouldn't let it happen or they just don't have the artwork? (If the latter, I'm sure that can be fixed)

If Malibu won't let you use their logo, put mastercraft or nautique on the back :lol:

I can take this to the other Admins and see what we can come up with if there's real interest. I for one, have no problem with it. 

Kblagg
1 hour ago, CedarLakeSkier said:

Sorry, I totally misread that as Malibu.  Looks like @Ronnie is already on it.

RyanB

I got an email from Heather last night.  At 1:17 AM Mountain Time.  To me, that means they are doing their best to fulfill this large order as fast as they can.  My advice is to try to be patient.

Edited by RyanB
spelling

JeffC
42 minutes ago, RyanB said:

I got an email from Heather last night.  At 1:17 AM Mountain Time.  To me, that means they are doing there best to fulfill this large order as fast as they can.  My advice is to try to be patient.

Good to hear... havent heard from them yet, but Im betting they were not expecting the kind of response they got from this deal.    If I have by opening day (and even if I dont), Im happy. 

onewake09

Heather from Gator step sent me this pic today. Ive been going back and forth on alot of colors and Ive settled on this. Color will black over brilliant blue. I basically did the whole boat except the floor and storage areas. I like the flooring from the factory, and its another 900 bucks. What are your thoughts? 

20180215_141832.jpg

IMG_0308.PNG

UpperleftWake
1 hour ago, onewake09 said:

Heather from Gator step sent me this pic today. Ive been going back and forth on alot of colors and Ive settled on this. Color will black over brilliant blue. I basically did the whole boat except the floor and storage areas. I like the flooring from the factory, and its another 900 bucks. What are your thoughts? 

20180215_141832.jpg

IMG_0308.PNG

Black on top, Brilliant Blue on bottom... I dig how the Diamond Etched graphic is enhanced by the blue! 

Chrisjjbrown

I was contacted. I asked if they could do some artwork for me but haven’t heard back.   

I didn’t think about adding color under the black but that black over Blue looks great. 

Kblagg
1 hour ago, UpperleftWake said:

Black on top, Brilliant Blue on bottom... I dig how the Diamond Etched graphic is enhanced by the blue! 

What color is the blue on your boat?  I was super close to doing the black over blue but the blue didn't seem to be a close enough match to the Malibu Dark Blue (which seems more royal blue to me).

onewake09

I think its called dark blue, or just blue. Its close enough for me. 

HPetit

I have not been contacted by gatorstep, can someone PM me a contact email?

Kblagg

Here's an update from Heather:

Well having our email server down all day friday shot me in the foot. But we are starting to get in a rhythm and I have some in production I have reached out to half the group and 

will get the other half this week. It is starting to pick up with my designers getting the proofs to me. Once that is done it goes pretty fast. I had two paid today and in production already

and should be ready to ship tomorrow. Really happy about that. I will let you know when I have reached out to everyone. 

Heather

AussieSkier
1 hour ago, Kblagg said:

Here's an update from Heather:

Nice one @Kblagg. didn't order any GS (in Australia) but following the thread you have done a great job. GS must be happy with over a hundred orders handed to them on a platter...... hope you get a kick back from them.....:thumbup:

Kblagg
1 hour ago, AussieSkier said:

Nice one @Kblagg. didn't order any GS (in Australia) but following the thread you have done a great job. GS must be happy with over a hundred orders handed to them on a platter...... hope you get a kick back from them.....:thumbup:

Thanks!  Yeah, they were definitely happy.  My discount is 35% vs the 30%.

onewake09

Is that black over silver cloud?

Kblagg
38 minutes ago, onewake09 said:

Is that black over silver cloud?

Black over sharkin

CharlieBeaU
2 minutes ago, Kblagg said:

Black over sharkfin

I did the same color combo for my bow and front deck. I switched it up to sharkfin over black for the rear deck except for the first piece on each side. I kept that black over sharkfin to match the boat color.

I can't wait to get mine. Thanks again for all the work you put into this, @Kblagg

boardjnky4

Man I'm jealous you already got yours in! Still haven't heard about my order yet. Trying to be patient but the anticipation of getting started is making me anxious.

Kblagg
3 hours ago, boardjnky4 said:

Man I'm jealous you already got yours in! Still haven't heard about my order yet. Trying to be patient but the anticipation of getting started is making me anxious.

To be fair, it was just a couple of bow pieces so I could verify that the color looked as I wanted.  I'm not sure when Ill get the order for my full boat.

dalt1

I'm #52 on list and got my contact today.

bbattiste247

I know I'll be contacted soon, but It has been so long I am not sure if I want it now or not.  Why couldn't we just place our order online and have them give us a discount code or something similar?