Jump to content
Raimie

GatorStep group buy

Recommended Posts

CedarLakeSkier
On ‎2‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 10:29 PM, popsdz said:

Can you use the Malibu Crew logo?

Why not?  The mods wouldn't let it happen or they just don't have the artwork? (If the latter, I'm sure that can be fixed)

If Malibu won't let you use their logo, put mastercraft or nautique on the back :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ronnie
17 minutes ago, CedarLakeSkier said:

Why not?  The mods wouldn't let it happen or they just don't have the artwork? (If the latter, I'm sure that can be fixed)

If Malibu won't let you use their logo, put mastercraft or nautique on the back :lol:

I can take this to the other Admins and see what we can come up with if there's real interest. I for one, have no problem with it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kblagg
1 hour ago, CedarLakeSkier said:

Why not?  The mods wouldn't let it happen or they just don't have the artwork? (If the latter, I'm sure that can be fixed)

If Malibu won't let you use their logo, put mastercraft or nautique on the back :lol:

Sorry, I totally misread that as Malibu.  Looks like @Ronnie is already on it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RyanB

I got an email from Heather last night.  At 1:17 AM Mountain Time.  To me, that means they are doing their best to fulfill this large order as fast as they can.  My advice is to try to be patient.

Edited by RyanB
spelling

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JeffC
42 minutes ago, RyanB said:

I got an email from Heather last night.  At 1:17 AM Mountain Time.  To me, that means they are doing there best to fulfill this large order as fast as they can.  My advice is to try to be patient.

Good to hear... havent heard from them yet, but Im betting they were not expecting the kind of response they got from this deal.    If I have by opening day (and even if I dont), Im happy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
onewake09

Heather from Gator step sent me this pic today. Ive been going back and forth on alot of colors and Ive settled on this. Color will black over brilliant blue. I basically did the whole boat except the floor and storage areas. I like the flooring from the factory, and its another 900 bucks. What are your thoughts? 

20180215_141832.jpg

IMG_0308.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
UpperleftWake
1 hour ago, onewake09 said:

Heather from Gator step sent me this pic today. Ive been going back and forth on alot of colors and Ive settled on this. Color will black over brilliant blue. I basically did the whole boat except the floor and storage areas. I like the flooring from the factory, and its another 900 bucks. What are your thoughts? 

20180215_141832.jpg

IMG_0308.PNG

Black on top, Brilliant Blue on bottom... I dig how the Diamond Etched graphic is enhanced by the blue! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chrisjjbrown

I was contacted. I asked if they could do some artwork for me but haven’t heard back.   

I didn’t think about adding color under the black but that black over Blue looks great. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kblagg
1 hour ago, UpperleftWake said:

Black on top, Brilliant Blue on bottom... I dig how the Diamond Etched graphic is enhanced by the blue! 

What color is the blue on your boat?  I was super close to doing the black over blue but the blue didn't seem to be a close enough match to the Malibu Dark Blue (which seems more royal blue to me).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
onewake09

I think its called dark blue, or just blue. Its close enough for me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HPetit

I have not been contacted by gatorstep, can someone PM me a contact email?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×