Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2018 GMC Sierra 2500 Denali

RCorsa

On 1/12/2018 at 1:20 PM, JeffK said:

I've been back and forth on it.  My ultimate goal is to run the yukon into the ground, then let Duraburb drop the 3/4 ton powerplant and drivetrain in it.

I did this with my 15 denali 2500 last year. Went down to an f150 because we sold our airstream. I miss that truck every day. 

8 hours ago, G Spot said:

Magnride suspension delete --- Don't believe that's an option, but no way! Love mine. Even with factory 22" wheels its so smooth!

What year and how many miles now? 

Rides good above 70. Low speed like a covered wagon with 20"wheels. And whole set up replaced 2 times now. 

I can pull the fuse and rides smoother. Way smoother. 

At 70,000 miles now and the rear shocks gone again. They pump up and stick. We have never even towed with it and bought it brand new.  

And yeah they make the Denali with mad without magneride. Or did back in 2015, escalade was only one couldn't omit it on, love the vehicle other than the ride. 

My wife wishes she still had her 2007.  

On 1/14/2018 at 9:48 AM, G Spot said:

Not an option on the 2017 Denali's. 13k miles so far. I believe 2015 was the first year so perhaps they made enhancements because I'm really pleased with mine. 

I have a 2015 Yukon Denali and the mag suspension rides like a**.  @spikew919 said it best... like a covered wagon.  Honestly, it's the worst of the three GM SUV's we've owned.  I hate it.  There are lots of guys on the forum removing the mag ride.  This is a known issue.  

Ironically, I have mag ride in my daily driver (2016 Chevy SS) and it's amazing!  But in that car I can choose one of four settings for it (tour, sport, performance, & track).  Each on gets progressively firmer.  I feel like our Yukon is in track mode all the time. :cry:

P.S.  The Yukon will be gone very soon

2 hours ago, IXFE said:

I have a 2015 Yukon Denali and the mag suspension rides like a**.  @spikew919 said it best... like a covered wagon.  Honestly, it's the worst of the three GM SUV's we've owned.  I hate it.  There are lots of guys on the forum removing the mag ride.  This is a known issue.  

Ironically, I have mag ride in my daily driver (2016 Chevy SS) and it's amazing!  But in that car I can choose one of four settings for it (tour, sport, performance, & track).  Each on gets progressively firmer.  I feel like our Yukon is in track mode all the time. :cry:

P.S.  The Yukon will be gone very soon

Nice.... what are you looking at

On 1/14/2018 at 8:17 AM, leje0306 said:

I did this with my 15 denali 2500 last year. Went down to an f150 because we sold our airstream. I miss that truck every day. 

You used duraburb to do one?  That's awesome! 

1 hour ago, IXFE said:

I’m not allowed to talk about my truck search, or maybe you forgot... :innocent:

You mean the two year long saga that we all know will end up with no truck?  Correct.  You can't

2 hours ago, IXFE said:

I’m not allowed to talk about my truck search, or maybe you forgot... :innocent:

You still didn't get the F150 plat yet..!!   Just pull the trigger already. Max tow and fx4 PKG and be done already!

1 hour ago, bamaboy said:

You mean the two year long saga that we all know will end up with no truck?  Correct.  You can't

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn.......

not inaccurate... but, daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn

• Like 2