Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Fuel Pump Issues I Thank

Hey All, My name is Tony

Let me start by saying I appreciate any suggestions you my have that could lead me to the right direction.....:werule:

My wife and I just recently purchased a 2002 Malibu Sunscape 21' LSV w/Indmar 325 hp.  We LOVE it.. Its been running like a dream.. However, we've had a few things that needed to be replaced. I guess because of the age of the boat. The bulge pump was not working at all. Simple fix for that, well, kinda hard to get back there. But now we've run out of fuel twice now. The first time I was in the boat slip. The fuel gauge read 1/3 about.. I went and got 5 gals and put in it. It started right up. The second time I was in the middle of the lake.. Yikes..Thank God someone gave us a tow back to the slip. So again I go and put 5 gallons in, but now it wont start. So I'm thinking fuel pump and I pull the fuel pump and took it up to be tested by the marina mechanic and it ran but with very little suction. So I don't know. And now I can't find that same fuel pump that has the 2 ports on the bottom and 1 on top. .. I will have to put a new version on I think. It's not even firing. 

If anyone knows where I could get https://www.waterskis.com/556014-p/indmar_fuel_pump_tbi_lt1.htm    

Bummed out at the moment

Thanks Tony