Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Stock T23 Video

agarabaghi

Nice video showing off the stock capability. Rare to come across someone on here not talking about max amount they are using to slam the boat (me included)

Man I cant wait to pay off my student loans and have some real cash to play with.

Nice transfer!!

• Like 1

Nice boat! What engine do you have in yours and what prop do you run? Do you ever wakeboard without extra weight? Mine is just like yours with black where yours has the silver. 

1 hour ago, AJwakedevil said:

Nice video showing off the stock capability. Rare to come across someone on here not talking about max amount they are using to slam the boat (me included)

Man I cant wait to pay off my student loans and have some real cash to play with.

Nice transfer!!

Thanks.... we had just put it back in after hurricane irma so all the lead was in the house. It is rarely not slammed =P but pretty cool to see how it worked without everyone in the boat and lead. 

1 hour ago, robbennett said:

Nice boat! What engine do you have in yours and what prop do you run? Do you ever wakeboard without extra weight? Mine is just like yours with black where yours has the silver. 

409 with the "torque" prop from axis forget the number. We find that with the wedge the boat still needs a bit of weight in the nose with the stock setup. Normally we have stock + pnp + wedge down + 825ish in lead.

19 minutes ago, racer808 said:

How do you time your transfers?  I am struggling with doing them ropeless

Beginning of 3rd beep pump toward the platform, end of the 3rd beep pump up and over the wave. You might want to practice riding backside a bit help once you come over the wave to gain balance... just start backside a few times.

15 minutes ago, agarabaghi said:

Thanks.... we had just put it back in after hurricane irma so all the lead was in the house. It is rarely not slammed =P but pretty cool to see how it worked without everyone in the boat and lead. 

409 with the "torque" prop from axis forget the number. We find that with the wedge the boat still needs a bit of weight in the nose with the stock setup. Normally we have stock + pnp + wedge down + 825ish in lead.

Beginning of 3rd beep pump toward the platform, end of the 3rd beep pump up and over the wave. You might want to practice riding backside a bit help once you come over the wave to gain balance... just start backside a few times.

I can ride back side, I can get up back side, just can't time it right to transfer ropeless.  I have GSA though & I think it may be a second slower than surfgate.  Gives me something to keep working on next summer.

Edited by racer808