Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Current Builds - At the Plant 8/17

DAI

I have a spray date 30 Aug. I'd like pictures if anyone can help. 

For those that have done the factory visit during your build what all do you get to see or do. 

Edited by BamaA24

Mine started spraying on the 8th. It is still in production according to my dealer, but probably not for much longer. It is a 2018 T22, charcoal base with blue metallic, and charcoal tower. I would be surprised if it is still in production...but just in case!

Thx

:cheers: :werule:

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Anderson24 said:

Mine started spraying on the 8th. It is still in production according to my dealer, but probably not for much longer. It is a 2018 T22, charcoal base with blue metallic, and charcoal tower. I would be surprised if it is still in production...but just in case!

Thx

I'll see if i can find it.

16 hours ago, Anderson24 said:

Thx

Your boat is on the back lot..... It's done ...

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Anderson24 said:

:yahoo:

Pics??

2 hours ago, wbama387 said:

He is speaking from experience. They only take about a week to build.

I was told 3 days.... By Malibu...

On 8/16/2017 at 2:37 PM, wbama387 said:

Can you ask them where they are putting the second sub on the M235? The build sheets for the 2018 are show two subs.

Per the tour guide, in the spotter compartment.  But he did not seem too confident in that answer.  

On 8/19/2017 at 6:35 AM, DAI said:

Per the tour guide, in the spotter compartment.  But he did not seem too confident in that answer.  

Thanks man. 

On ‎8‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 5:47 AM, ConnollyCrew said:

Your boat is on the back lot..... It's done ...

Mine sprays on the 11th. Slightly different factory though.:rofl:

• Like 1